Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- Credit: Central England Co-op
A convenience store has been given a new lease of life thanks to a £116,000 makeover.
The Central England Co-op store on Badgeney Road, March has been transformed in recent weeks due to the investment.
The food store has made changes such as including new product ranges and new food to accompany features such as hot food, plus new Costa Coffee and Tango Ice Blast machines.
It has also seen a revamp to previous signage and indoor decoration.
Sam Lefevre, store manager, said: “We are really excited to have received this investment in the store; it is positive for us as a team and for our customers and members.
“It feels like a completely new store.
“I would like to thank our local community for their continued support and patience while we brought our new look store to life, and I hope they agree with us that it’s been worth it.”
- 1 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 2 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 3 Café holds 'heavy heart' as it announces closure
- 4 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 5 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 6 Missing woman back home
- 7 Family run tea room closes after 10 years in business
- 8 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 9 Family's questions over Covid death of beloved hospital care worker
- 10 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told