Coley Opticians of March expands home eye testing service as new optometrist joins the team
COLEY Opticians of March has expanded with the addition of an optometrist.
Ghilsaine Brown joins Coley having started her careeer at Specsavers and progressing via Boots Opticians and Scotts Opticians, an independent practice in Bury St Edmunds.
Miss Brown gained her optometry degree from the University of Bradford.
Nigel Coley, of Coley Opticians, said: “I am delighted that Miss Brown has chosen to bring her clinical expertise to Coley Opticians.
“In turn, Ghislaine concluded that moving to Coley Opticians would offer a great opportunity to work for a practice with more than 65 years of providing optical services to March and the surrounding area.”
You may also want to watch:
The independent company will continue investing in state-of-the-art equipment offering the latest in clinical excellence.
Opening hours will increase, to include more late weekday appointments for people who work away.
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 3 Man who died in road crash is named
- 4 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 5 DJ, 11, branded 'an inspiration' after winning top award
- 6 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 7 Photographer amazed by praise thanks to stunning images of space
- 8 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 9 Entrepreneurs’ lockdown invention wins big at London competition
- 10 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
The home eye testing service will also be significantly expanded in March, Chatteris and surrounding areas to enhance the personal eye care service.
• Enquiries should be sent to Coley Opticians, 30 Broad Street, March. Call 01354 653393 or e-mail email@example.com