Coley Opticians of March expands home eye testing service as new optometrist joins the team
COLEY Opticians of March has expanded with the addition of an optometrist.
Ghilsaine Brown joins Coley having started her careeer at Specsavers and progressing via Boots Opticians and Scotts Opticians, an independent practice in Bury St Edmunds.
Miss Brown gained her optometry degree from the University of Bradford.
Nigel Coley, of Coley Opticians, said: “I am delighted that Miss Brown has chosen to bring her clinical expertise to Coley Opticians.
“In turn, Ghislaine concluded that moving to Coley Opticians would offer a great opportunity to work for a practice with more than 65 years of providing optical services to March and the surrounding area.”
The independent company will continue investing in state-of-the-art equipment offering the latest in clinical excellence.
Opening hours will increase, to include more late weekday appointments for people who work away.
- 1 Honda, Seat and Toyota crash on A141
- 2 Doddington Minor Injuries Unit to temporarily close
- 3 Man charged with attempted murder as stab victim is found
- 4 Man dies after van and lorry crash on A141
- 5 Domestic abuser tried to strangle and suffocate mother of his child
- 6 Dealer responsible for £500k worth of drugs caught
- 7 Arson arrest after Wisbech blaze
- 8 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 9 Clarion Housing ‘cyber incident’ affects thousands of tenants
- 10 Crews tackle blaze in Wisbech
The home eye testing service will also be significantly expanded in March, Chatteris and surrounding areas to enhance the personal eye care service.
• Enquiries should be sent to Coley Opticians, 30 Broad Street, March. Call 01354 653393 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org