Coley Opticians of March expands home eye testing service as new optometrist joins the team
COLEY Opticians of March has expanded with the addition of an optometrist.
Ghilsaine Brown joins Coley having started her careeer at Specsavers and progressing via Boots Opticians and Scotts Opticians, an independent practice in Bury St Edmunds.
Miss Brown gained her optometry degree from the University of Bradford.
Nigel Coley, of Coley Opticians, said: “I am delighted that Miss Brown has chosen to bring her clinical expertise to Coley Opticians.
“In turn, Ghislaine concluded that moving to Coley Opticians would offer a great opportunity to work for a practice with more than 65 years of providing optical services to March and the surrounding area.”
You may also want to watch:
The independent company will continue investing in state-of-the-art equipment offering the latest in clinical excellence.
Opening hours will increase, to include more late weekday appointments for people who work away.
- 1 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 2 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 3 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 4 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 5 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 6 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 7 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 8 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
The home eye testing service will also be significantly expanded in March, Chatteris and surrounding areas to enhance the personal eye care service.
• Enquiries should be sent to Coley Opticians, 30 Broad Street, March. Call 01354 653393 or e-mail email@example.com