Couple launch new oven cleaning business in Fenland
A COUPLE have started a oven cleaning business and aim to make it the most professional and reliable service in Fenland.
Made redundant earlier this year, Robin Hill worked as an accountant for corporate companies for 20 years but he decided to set up Cooker Care with his wife Lisa.
He said: “I’d had enough of commuting 130 miles a day and knew that working for myself was what I wanted to do so I could spend more time with my family and be my own boss.
“We took a lot of care selecting a potential supplier we could trust to provide the best products and training to help us and spent a lot a time with them benefiting from their experience before launching our business this month”.
With help from business support experts NWES, the couple offer oven, grill, hob, ranges, Agas, microwaves, extractors and barbeque cleaning.
You may also want to watch:
“Customers so far have all been amazed by the end results”, Mr Hill said. “We use bio-friendly low odour products that are much safer and more effective than supermarket products and are safer to be used around pets, the elderly and children. You can also use your oven immediately after the deep clean.
“We’ve made sure our business is built on what clients want so we offer weekend and evening calls and are looking to introduce a monthly payment scheme so customers can afford to get their appliance cleaned regularly. As we’re not VAT registered we’re competitively priced too and clients can book an appointment on line through our website 24/7 for total convenience!”
- 1 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 2 Bombshell result in village polls leaves 115 homes plan in doubt
- 3 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 4 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 5 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 6 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 7 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action
- 8 Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- 9 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 10 Tea rooms may become a bedsit
CONTACT: To book an appointment with Cooker Care, phone Robin or Lisa Hill on 07950 483900 or visit www.cookercare.co.uk