Cricket club gets a £250 boost as Travis Perkins relocate to new premises in Chatteris
- Credit: Archant
Travis Perkins’ branch in Chatteris was officially re-opened following a site move.
Malcolm Perry, secretary for Chatteris Cricket Club joined in the first day celebrations at the branch, which has moved from London Road to Dock Road.
To celebrate the move, Travis Perkins is welcoming local tradesmen back with a host of re-opening offers.
The move to a larger branch has resulted in an addition of one new team member to the Travis Perkins branch staff.
The branch is also donating £250 to Chatteris Cricket Club.
Travis Perkins has relocated to a new 17,000 sq.ft site on Dock Road, with parking and loading bays for customers.
Andrew Harker, branch manager of Travis Perkins Chatteris, says: “My team and I are really pleased with the new site; it’s great to be in a much larger space where we can continue to offer our customers the best service possible.
- 1 Thousands descend on Chatteris as town lights up for Christmas
- 2 Princess Eugenie comes to town in bid to tackle modern slavery
- 3 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 4 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 5 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens
- 6 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 7 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 8 Wayne officially opens doors to DOORBRITE showroom
- 9 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 10 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
“We know our customers and their businesses in Chatteris incredibly well and will be able to give them even better service from the new branch. The trade can count on us to keep them on site and building.”