Cricket club gets a £250 boost as Travis Perkins relocate to new premises in Chatteris
- Credit: Archant
Travis Perkins’ branch in Chatteris was officially re-opened following a site move.
Malcolm Perry, secretary for Chatteris Cricket Club joined in the first day celebrations at the branch, which has moved from London Road to Dock Road.
To celebrate the move, Travis Perkins is welcoming local tradesmen back with a host of re-opening offers.
The move to a larger branch has resulted in an addition of one new team member to the Travis Perkins branch staff.
The branch is also donating £250 to Chatteris Cricket Club.
Travis Perkins has relocated to a new 17,000 sq.ft site on Dock Road, with parking and loading bays for customers.
Andrew Harker, branch manager of Travis Perkins Chatteris, says: “My team and I are really pleased with the new site; it’s great to be in a much larger space where we can continue to offer our customers the best service possible.
- 1 Back garden log cabin needs permission says council
- 2 Three dogs including pregnant Jack Russell stolen from Wimpole kennels
- 3 Long queues at Peterborough passport office ahead of holiday season
- 4 Man who ran 'fly-tippers paradise’ faces £32,000 bill
- 5 Weekend closure for A142 for bridge works between Ely and Chatteris
- 6 Cambridgeshire man stabbed partner in the neck while she held their baby
- 7 Pupils tell Ofsted school so good they don't want to leave
- 8 100th birthday for Clovelly House resident
- 9 March set to light a beacon for Platinum Jubilee
- 10 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
“We know our customers and their businesses in Chatteris incredibly well and will be able to give them even better service from the new branch. The trade can count on us to keep them on site and building.”