Cricket club gets a £250 boost as Travis Perkins relocate to new premises in Chatteris
- Credit: Archant
Travis Perkins’ branch in Chatteris was officially re-opened following a site move.
Malcolm Perry, secretary for Chatteris Cricket Club joined in the first day celebrations at the branch, which has moved from London Road to Dock Road.
To celebrate the move, Travis Perkins is welcoming local tradesmen back with a host of re-opening offers.
The move to a larger branch has resulted in an addition of one new team member to the Travis Perkins branch staff.
The branch is also donating £250 to Chatteris Cricket Club.
You may also want to watch:
Travis Perkins has relocated to a new 17,000 sq.ft site on Dock Road, with parking and loading bays for customers.
Andrew Harker, branch manager of Travis Perkins Chatteris, says: “My team and I are really pleased with the new site; it’s great to be in a much larger space where we can continue to offer our customers the best service possible.
- 1 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 5 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 6 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 7 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 8 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 9 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 10 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
“We know our customers and their businesses in Chatteris incredibly well and will be able to give them even better service from the new branch. The trade can count on us to keep them on site and building.”