Customers help Whittlesey business win Good Garage Scheme award
FEEDBACK from appreciative and satisfied customers has won a Whittlesey business a major award.
Staff at M T Cars, a family-run business established in 1993, and one of Fenland’s most successful used car retailers, has won the award from the Good Garage Scheme for having the best feedback in the East Anglian region.
Winning the award has delighted owner Mark Twigg who sees it as an accolade to the hard work put in by himself and the rest of his staff.
Mr Twigg said: “We always explain things thoroughly to customers to make sure they are happy. If they are having an MOT and service we keep them informed throughout.”
Customers are asked to fill in a feedback questionnaire and their comments appear on-line.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Twigg said: “We want customers to tell us if we have done anything wrong and we always take notice of the feedback. Obviously we want to make money but it is all about going the extra mile.
“This is not just for me, it is an achievement for all the eight staff from the office to the workshop. People look on the Good Garage site and know those on it have to uphold certain standards and they are able to read what customers have said.”
- 1 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 2 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 3 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 4 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 5 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 6 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 7 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 8 Dad of two killed on Fen road
- 9 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 10 Pedestrian dies at scene of crash
The Eastrea Road business is a Chrysler and Jeep specialist and offers a large number of vehicles for sale.