Customers help Whittlesey business win Good Garage Scheme award
FEEDBACK from appreciative and satisfied customers has won a Whittlesey business a major award.
Staff at M T Cars, a family-run business established in 1993, and one of Fenland’s most successful used car retailers, has won the award from the Good Garage Scheme for having the best feedback in the East Anglian region.
Winning the award has delighted owner Mark Twigg who sees it as an accolade to the hard work put in by himself and the rest of his staff.
Mr Twigg said: “We always explain things thoroughly to customers to make sure they are happy. If they are having an MOT and service we keep them informed throughout.”
Customers are asked to fill in a feedback questionnaire and their comments appear on-line.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Twigg said: “We want customers to tell us if we have done anything wrong and we always take notice of the feedback. Obviously we want to make money but it is all about going the extra mile.
“This is not just for me, it is an achievement for all the eight staff from the office to the workshop. People look on the Good Garage site and know those on it have to uphold certain standards and they are able to read what customers have said.”
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 3 Man who died in road crash is named
- 4 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 5 DJ, 11, branded 'an inspiration' after winning top award
- 6 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 7 Photographer amazed by praise thanks to stunning images of space
- 8 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 9 Entrepreneurs’ lockdown invention wins big at London competition
- 10 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
The Eastrea Road business is a Chrysler and Jeep specialist and offers a large number of vehicles for sale.