Customers help Whittlesey business win Good Garage Scheme award
FEEDBACK from appreciative and satisfied customers has won a Whittlesey business a major award.
Staff at M T Cars, a family-run business established in 1993, and one of Fenland’s most successful used car retailers, has won the award from the Good Garage Scheme for having the best feedback in the East Anglian region.
Winning the award has delighted owner Mark Twigg who sees it as an accolade to the hard work put in by himself and the rest of his staff.
Mr Twigg said: “We always explain things thoroughly to customers to make sure they are happy. If they are having an MOT and service we keep them informed throughout.”
Customers are asked to fill in a feedback questionnaire and their comments appear on-line.
Mr Twigg said: “We want customers to tell us if we have done anything wrong and we always take notice of the feedback. Obviously we want to make money but it is all about going the extra mile.
“This is not just for me, it is an achievement for all the eight staff from the office to the workshop. People look on the Good Garage site and know those on it have to uphold certain standards and they are able to read what customers have said.”
- 1 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 2 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 3 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 4 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 5 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 6 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 7 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 8 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 9 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 10 Could you give these pets a home?
The Eastrea Road business is a Chrysler and Jeep specialist and offers a large number of vehicles for sale.