Destination Digital helps more than 500 businesses use digital and online technology
- Credit: Archant
A scheme which helps small businesses use digital and online technology has proved a resounding success.
Since it was launched in February, Destination Digital has helped more than 500 businesses.
They are running free business workshops to help small businesses learn about digital subjects and to find out more about the scheme.
On September 9, at The Boathouse Business Centre in Wisbech, a free workshop is being put on to show how to create a website on WordPress. Book a place at https://creating-a-website.eventbrite.co.uk
And on September 30, from 8.30-10.30am, South Fens Business Centre, Chatteris, will be the venue for a free workshop on how small businesses can use social media to increase sales and build customer relations. Book a place at https://social-media-chatteris.eventbrite.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
For more information about Destination digital, go to www.destinationdigital.info
- 1 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 2 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 3 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 4 Sandbags available ahead as Storm Christoph arrives
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 7 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 8 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 9 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years