Destination Digital helps more than 500 businesses use digital and online technology
- Credit: Archant
A scheme which helps small businesses use digital and online technology has proved a resounding success.
Since it was launched in February, Destination Digital has helped more than 500 businesses.
They are running free business workshops to help small businesses learn about digital subjects and to find out more about the scheme.
On September 9, at The Boathouse Business Centre in Wisbech, a free workshop is being put on to show how to create a website on WordPress. Book a place at https://creating-a-website.eventbrite.co.uk
And on September 30, from 8.30-10.30am, South Fens Business Centre, Chatteris, will be the venue for a free workshop on how small businesses can use social media to increase sales and build customer relations. Book a place at https://social-media-chatteris.eventbrite.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
For more information about Destination digital, go to www.destinationdigital.info
- 1 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 2 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 3 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 4 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 5 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 6 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 7 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 8 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 9 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 10 Alleged paedophile released on bail