Destination Digital helps more than 500 businesses use digital and online technology
- Credit: Archant
A scheme which helps small businesses use digital and online technology has proved a resounding success.
Since it was launched in February, Destination Digital has helped more than 500 businesses.
They are running free business workshops to help small businesses learn about digital subjects and to find out more about the scheme.
On September 9, at The Boathouse Business Centre in Wisbech, a free workshop is being put on to show how to create a website on WordPress. Book a place at https://creating-a-website.eventbrite.co.uk
And on September 30, from 8.30-10.30am, South Fens Business Centre, Chatteris, will be the venue for a free workshop on how small businesses can use social media to increase sales and build customer relations. Book a place at https://social-media-chatteris.eventbrite.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
For more information about Destination digital, go to www.destinationdigital.info
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 6 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 7 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 8 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 9 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 10 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list