Destination Digital helps more than 500 businesses use digital and online technology
- Credit: Archant
A scheme which helps small businesses use digital and online technology has proved a resounding success.
Since it was launched in February, Destination Digital has helped more than 500 businesses.
They are running free business workshops to help small businesses learn about digital subjects and to find out more about the scheme.
On September 9, at The Boathouse Business Centre in Wisbech, a free workshop is being put on to show how to create a website on WordPress. Book a place at https://creating-a-website.eventbrite.co.uk
And on September 30, from 8.30-10.30am, South Fens Business Centre, Chatteris, will be the venue for a free workshop on how small businesses can use social media to increase sales and build customer relations. Book a place at https://social-media-chatteris.eventbrite.co.uk
For more information about Destination digital, go to www.destinationdigital.info
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 3 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 4 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 5 Live music, over 100 stalls and fair rides as Christmas market returns
- 6 Owner left excited as town's 'heirloom' features on I'm A Celebrity trial
- 7 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 8 Wenny Meadow home to rare 'false scorpions', says hidden report
- 9 Motorbike set on fire in arson attack
- 10 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns