EAST CAMBS BUSINESS AWARDS: Body Shape Fitness Camp wins Customer Service Award
- Credit: Archant
Body Shape Fitness Camp won the Customer Service Award after judges described founder Tim Megginson as “wise beyond his years”.
Mr Megginson founded his company, in Ely, five years ago.
He now runs a personalised boot camp-style business which focuses on signing up clients to a regular fitness and lifestyle programme that aims to deliver weight loss and health improvements.
The judges said: “Although obviously still very young to run a successful business, Tim is wise beyond his years.
“His business model is based on repeat business, via a monthly subscription from customers. So delivering tangible results and great customer service is essential in an industry where drop out rates are notoriously high.”
You may also want to watch:
E-space Business Centres
- 1 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 2 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 3 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 4 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 5 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 6 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 7 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 8 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 9 Crossing company praised for using local workers and suppliers
- 10 Man sentenced for carrying knife after 'someone threatened'
The centres in Ely and Littleport offer affordable and flexible lease agreements for companies of all sizes. It enables start-up companies to be incubated while they are developing their business, while other established companies take advantage of the convenient location and cost effective serviced offices.
Sylhet Restaurant, in Ely, was established in 1991 as an Indian akeaway and bought by the present owners in 1999. The business was extended to include a restaurant in 2005. Staff pride themselves on consistently high customer service and ensuring that customers feel welcome and enjoy their time at the restaurant.
An independent recruitment consultancy offering temporary, permanent, full and part-time positions across Cambridgeshire and Suffolk. Its service is free to jobseekers with a one-off flat fee to recruiting companies.