EAST CAMBS BUSINESS AWARDS: Jigsaw Dance Company, Stretham, wins Judges Award
- Credit: Archant
Jigsaw Dance Company, of Stretham, received special recognition by taking home the Judges Award.
The dance studio, led by Stephanie Stevens, offers sessions for dance, musical theatre and gymnastics.
It has a competition group which is community funded and competes nationally in cheerleading, hip hop and jazz.
Jigsaw also offers many opportunities to get together socially and performs at charity events too.
The judges said: “Stephanie Stevens and her team of coaches exhibit a passion for dance and strive to make it available to a broad age range from two-and-a-half to Adult.
You may also want to watch:
“Classes are offered in many dance disciplines including hip hop, jazz, gymnastics, pom and cheer and the trophy cabinet is brimming with recent awards.
“The business has major growth ambition both locally and nationally but prides itself on being a community friendly organisation, regularly raising funds for charitable organisations and providing entertainment at local events.
- 1 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 2 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 4 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 5 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 6 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 7 Election 2021: Tories win Whittlesey by-elections
- 8 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 9 Wimblington murder probe: first photo of victim
- 10 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
“Stephanie provides one scholarship a year for a member who shows potential and commitment.
“It is apparent that once part of the group members learn about life values, team work and learn skills that in-still confidence and a sense of achievement.
“Jigsaw Dance Company is truly the worthy winner of this year’s Judges Award.”