EAST CAMBS BUSINESS AWARDS: PA Answer wins Small Business of the Year award
- Credit: Archant
Ely-based telephone answering company PA Answer won the Small Business of the Year award after judges were impressed with its growth and development.
The team of personal assistants answer calls and provide business support services including diary management, order taking, outbound calling and administration.
The judges said: “PA Answer is a business that has risen above the severe challenge it faced in its early days, and which has now established itself in a profitable niche.
“It is developing a major new service area and has others planned. PA Answer is an excellent example of how to grow and develop a business.”
You may also want to watch:
Emerald Frog Marketing, Ely
The marketing and PR agency plans, manages and delivers creative marketing and PR campaigns to boost sales for customers. It specialises in internet marketing, branding, marketing communications, copywriting and graphic design as one-off projects or on a long-term retainer basis.
- 1 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 2 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 3 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 4 BBC’s Johnny Dee all smiles at surprise market place birthday bash
- 5 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 6 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 7 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 8 Tea rooms may become a bedsit
- 9 Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- 10 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action
Yarn on the Square, Ely
The Market Place shop sells quality yarns for knitting and crochet, as well as accessories. Furthermore, it offers classes and workshops to inspire and develop skills and hosts social events and community/charity outreach programs.
BrightSpark Recruitment, Soham
An independent recruitment consultancy offering temporary, permanent, full and part-time positions across Cambridgeshire and Suffolk. Its service is free to jobseekers with a one-off flat fee to recruiting companies.