EAST CAMBS BUSINESS AWARDS: PA Answer wins Small Business of the Year award
- Credit: Archant
Ely-based telephone answering company PA Answer won the Small Business of the Year award after judges were impressed with its growth and development.
The team of personal assistants answer calls and provide business support services including diary management, order taking, outbound calling and administration.
The judges said: “PA Answer is a business that has risen above the severe challenge it faced in its early days, and which has now established itself in a profitable niche.
“It is developing a major new service area and has others planned. PA Answer is an excellent example of how to grow and develop a business.”
Emerald Frog Marketing, Ely
The marketing and PR agency plans, manages and delivers creative marketing and PR campaigns to boost sales for customers. It specialises in internet marketing, branding, marketing communications, copywriting and graphic design as one-off projects or on a long-term retainer basis.
- 1 Second river crash in a week as driver escapes injury
- 2 A47 near Wisbech set to close for seven weekends due to roadworks
- 3 Father and son accused of man's murder set to stand trial this summer
- 4 Farmer wins appeal to convert derelict barn into a house
- 5 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 6 Jail for suspected hare courser who forced cars off road during police pursuit
- 7 Council to spend a penny or two from £8.4m 'pot' on new loos
- 8 Man set to stand trial accused of teen daughter's murder
- 9 56-bed care home backers revise access proposals
- 10 Two suffer serious injuries after A10 crash
Yarn on the Square, Ely
The Market Place shop sells quality yarns for knitting and crochet, as well as accessories. Furthermore, it offers classes and workshops to inspire and develop skills and hosts social events and community/charity outreach programs.
BrightSpark Recruitment, Soham
An independent recruitment consultancy offering temporary, permanent, full and part-time positions across Cambridgeshire and Suffolk. Its service is free to jobseekers with a one-off flat fee to recruiting companies.