EAST CAMBS BUSINESS AWARDS: Poets House, Ely, is New Business of the Year
- Credit: Archant
Poets House was described by award judges as a “real asset for Ely” as it won the New Business of the Year award.
Located in the heart of Ely city centre, Poets House is a stylish hotel, destination restaurant, bar and event venue. It opened in February.
The judges said: “This finalist is outstanding – a new business developed by partners who really understand their market place and are already expanding into other towns.
“A genuine rising star and a real asset for Ely.”
You may also want to watch:
Sieve Creative, Isleham
The small but highly talented team specialises in brand development, graphic design, photography, video production and audio solutions.
- 1 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 2 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 3 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 4 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 5 Slimmer's life-changing weight loss story
- 6 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 7 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 8 Man attempts to smuggle MDMA tablets disguised as Mars Bar into jail
- 9 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart
- 10 Dad of two killed on Fen road
FJ Cakes and Bakes, Little Downham
Opened by brothers Sean and Mark Foster-Johnson, the patisserie and convenience store opened in February. The majority of goods are baked and produced on-site.