EAST CAMBS BUSINESS AWARDS: Poets House, Ely, is New Business of the Year
- Credit: Archant
Poets House was described by award judges as a “real asset for Ely” as it won the New Business of the Year award.
Located in the heart of Ely city centre, Poets House is a stylish hotel, destination restaurant, bar and event venue. It opened in February.
The judges said: “This finalist is outstanding – a new business developed by partners who really understand their market place and are already expanding into other towns.
“A genuine rising star and a real asset for Ely.”
You may also want to watch:
Sieve Creative, Isleham
The small but highly talented team specialises in brand development, graphic design, photography, video production and audio solutions.
- 1 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 3 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 4 MP praises 'fantastic' vaccine team after having Covid-19 jab
- 5 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 6 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 7 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 8 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 9 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 10 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
FJ Cakes and Bakes, Little Downham
Opened by brothers Sean and Mark Foster-Johnson, the patisserie and convenience store opened in February. The majority of goods are baked and produced on-site.