EAST CAMBS BUSINESS AWARDS: Wyvern DM wins Medium Business of the Year crown
- Credit: Archant
Wyvern DM won the Medium Business of the Year award after the judges were impressed with its internal customer relationship management (CRM) system.
“This cash-positive business developed an internal CRM system now used by an impressive client base,” said the judges.
“Its robust marketing plan exceeded all expectations and continues to grow by partnering with clients to maximise benefits.”
Wyvern DM, of Witchford, is a direct marketing services company supplying data and CRM software to some of the largest events and publishing companies in the world, as well as smaller local organisations.
You may also want to watch:
dB Broadcast Ltd
The Witchford company is one of the UK’s largest and most successful independent broadcast systems integration companies. It also designs and manufactures products for the broadcast industry.
- 1 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 2 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 3 Diamond celebrations for former mayor and council chairman
- 4 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 5 Body found in Wisbech road
- 6 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 7 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 8 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 9 Dogs to join hounds across the world in global walk
- 10 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
Based in Ely, it is a leading importer, exporter and manufacturer of nutritional ingredients and made-to-specification products in the UK and Europe.
Potter provides a complete range of logistics services and solutions. Its Ely distribution centre offers specialist warehousing and handling, rail freight terminal services and land rental.