Elgood’s Brewery in Wisbech setting for Cambs Chambers of Commerce networking evening
CAMBRIDGESHIRE Chambers of Commerce is holding its September Fenland Informal Networking Evening for one night only in the Visitor’s Centre of Elgood’s Brewery in Wisbech.
The event will be held on Wednesday September 29 from 5-7pm. As always with Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce Informal Networking Events, it’s free to attend with no obligation to stay for the whole two hours.
This event will only be at Elgood’s Brewery for one evening.
Informal Network Evenings are open to both members and non-members of Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce and provide the perfect opportunity to informally meet other businesses in the area, make new contacts, exchange ideas and raise awareness of new products and services. There’s no need to book your place.
Peter Watts, membership development officer at Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce, said: “The Chamber is pleased to have secured Elgood’s as a new venue as it will refresh an already successful event.
You may also want to watch:
“Informal Networking Evenings are ideal for businesses in the area to communicate with each other in a relaxed environment and we will happily welcome both members and non-members of the Chamber.”
If you would like to know more contact Mr Watts on 07545 697799 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 3 Neighbours want council to call time on off-licence
- 4 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 5 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 6 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 7 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 8 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 9 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 10 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog