Elgood’s Brewery in Wisbech setting for Cambs Chambers of Commerce networking evening
CAMBRIDGESHIRE Chambers of Commerce is holding its September Fenland Informal Networking Evening for one night only in the Visitor’s Centre of Elgood’s Brewery in Wisbech.
The event will be held on Wednesday September 29 from 5-7pm. As always with Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce Informal Networking Events, it’s free to attend with no obligation to stay for the whole two hours.
This event will only be at Elgood’s Brewery for one evening.
Informal Network Evenings are open to both members and non-members of Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce and provide the perfect opportunity to informally meet other businesses in the area, make new contacts, exchange ideas and raise awareness of new products and services. There’s no need to book your place.
Peter Watts, membership development officer at Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce, said: “The Chamber is pleased to have secured Elgood’s as a new venue as it will refresh an already successful event.
“Informal Networking Evenings are ideal for businesses in the area to communicate with each other in a relaxed environment and we will happily welcome both members and non-members of the Chamber.”
If you would like to know more contact Mr Watts on 07545 697799 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 2 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 3 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 4 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 5 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 6 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 7 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 8 Rachael takes bronze at national hairdressing competition
- 9 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 10 Primary school plans for new town take step forward