Elgood’s Brewery in Wisbech setting for Cambs Chambers of Commerce networking evening
CAMBRIDGESHIRE Chambers of Commerce is holding its September Fenland Informal Networking Evening for one night only in the Visitor’s Centre of Elgood’s Brewery in Wisbech.
The event will be held on Wednesday September 29 from 5-7pm. As always with Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce Informal Networking Events, it’s free to attend with no obligation to stay for the whole two hours.
This event will only be at Elgood’s Brewery for one evening.
Informal Network Evenings are open to both members and non-members of Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce and provide the perfect opportunity to informally meet other businesses in the area, make new contacts, exchange ideas and raise awareness of new products and services. There’s no need to book your place.
Peter Watts, membership development officer at Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce, said: “The Chamber is pleased to have secured Elgood’s as a new venue as it will refresh an already successful event.
You may also want to watch:
“Informal Networking Evenings are ideal for businesses in the area to communicate with each other in a relaxed environment and we will happily welcome both members and non-members of the Chamber.”
If you would like to know more contact Mr Watts on 07545 697799 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 2 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 3 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 4 What are the outstanding and good schools in Cambridgeshire?
- 5 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 6 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 7 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 8 Alleged paedophile released on bail
- 9 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 10 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'