Everything on track for Primark to open at Queensgate before Christmas
THIS November sees the anticipated arrival of retail giant Primark at Queensgate, as part of a �20 million investment by Hammerson and Aviva, the joint centre owners.
The project entails a 930m2 extension, to make way for the store which will occupy one of the largest units in Queensgate, showcased over two impressive floors.
Phil Drinkwater, marketing manager at Queensgate said: “We are happy to report that work on the Primark project is going according to plan. We are well advanced in terms of the initial demolition work and the steel framework for the first level of the extension is already near completion.
“This means we are all set to complete the building work in July, ready for Primark to begin their very latest state-of-the-art shopfit.
“All in all, everything is on schedule for Primark to open this November as planned, just in time for the busy Christmas trading period.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit queensgate-shopping.co.uk
- 1 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 2 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 3 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 4 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 5 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 6 BBC’s Johnny Dee all smiles at surprise market place birthday bash
- 7 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 8 Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- 9 Tea rooms may become a bedsit
- 10 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action