Everything on track for Primark to open at Queensgate before Christmas
THIS November sees the anticipated arrival of retail giant Primark at Queensgate, as part of a �20 million investment by Hammerson and Aviva, the joint centre owners.
The project entails a 930m2 extension, to make way for the store which will occupy one of the largest units in Queensgate, showcased over two impressive floors.
Phil Drinkwater, marketing manager at Queensgate said: “We are happy to report that work on the Primark project is going according to plan. We are well advanced in terms of the initial demolition work and the steel framework for the first level of the extension is already near completion.
“This means we are all set to complete the building work in July, ready for Primark to begin their very latest state-of-the-art shopfit.
“All in all, everything is on schedule for Primark to open this November as planned, just in time for the busy Christmas trading period.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit queensgate-shopping.co.uk
- 1 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 2 'Eccentric traveller' to ride Penny-Farthing from London to Paris
- 3 Green light for off-licence despite objections
- 4 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year
- 5 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 6 Road closed and residents without water due to burst water main
- 7 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 8 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 9 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 10 All staff and residents at Chatteris care home now vaccinated against Covid