Family-run Wisbech MOT Testing Centre continues to go from strength to strength
A FAMILY-RUN garage in Wisbech continues to drive forward its commitment to quality service at excellent prices.
Lee Crown began running Wisbech MOT Testing Centre with his dad Steve and his mum Sue eight years ago. Since then the business has continued to grow with people from across Fenland flocking to have an MOT there.
Lee Crown, 36, said: “Dad and I realised there was a gap in the market for a good quality garage so we just went for it and we’ve grown from there.
“We’re extremely proud of what we’ve achieved and I’m delighted that I’ve done so much of it with my dad. He’s retired now but he still comes and helps and keeps interested in what we’re doing.
“We charge considerably less than any main agent would for an MOT or service but I think our family ethos is equally vital. We’ve gained a great reputation for being trustworthy and honest.”
You may also want to watch:
Lee’s wife Sarah is the business’ accounts manager and his aunty Linda Clingo is receptionist at their Regal Road base to further enhance the family feel.
However, the Crowns offer much more than just MOT Testing and a welcoming atmosphere at their garage which offers to look after all of your motoring needs.
- 1 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 2 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 3 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 4 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 5 MP wants an end to floods misery in the Fens
- 6 All staff and residents at Chatteris care home now vaccinated against Covid
- 7 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 8 Dad has 'much more energy to run around' with son after losing four stone
- 9 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs already this year
- 10 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
Qualified mechanics deal with tyres, exhausts, air conditioning and engine management faults and do so using all of the latest technology such as snap-on diagnostic equipment.
Lee said: “Business is excellent but it’s funny that a lot of people don’t realise that we’re much more than just an MOT testing centre.”
• For more details on Wisbech MOT Testing Centre contact 01945 580666.