Fenland accountancy firm celebrates as trainees pass exams
TRAINEE accountants at a Fenland law firm have passed a host of exams.
Jenny Cousins, who works at the firm’s Wisbech office, is now a fully qualified chartered certified accountant after passing her final ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) exam.
Clive Himsworth, also from the Wisbech office, is well on the way to joining Jenny as a fully qualified chartered certified accountant after passing two exams. He has three remaining.
In the Spalding office, the company’s head office, Emma Wilson has passed two exams, leaving her with four remaining, while in the firm’s Market Deeping office Ben Louth passed two ACCA exams, with eight remaining before he is fully qualified.
Craig Tolliday, who works in the tax department in Spalding, passed his final ATT (Association of Taxation Technicians) exam, although he has two e-assessments remaining.
You may also want to watch:
Craig Reid, Training Partner at the firm, said: “Congratulations to every trainee who worked very hard to pass their latest set of exams – particularly Jenny who is now fully qualified having worked extremely hard over many months.
“Many of them are now only a few small steps away from becoming fully fledged accountants or tax technicians.”
- 1 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 2 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 3 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 4 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 5 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 6 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 7 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 8 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home