Fenland accountancy firm celebrates as trainees pass exams
TRAINEE accountants at a Fenland law firm have passed a host of exams.
Jenny Cousins, who works at the firm’s Wisbech office, is now a fully qualified chartered certified accountant after passing her final ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) exam.
Clive Himsworth, also from the Wisbech office, is well on the way to joining Jenny as a fully qualified chartered certified accountant after passing two exams. He has three remaining.
In the Spalding office, the company’s head office, Emma Wilson has passed two exams, leaving her with four remaining, while in the firm’s Market Deeping office Ben Louth passed two ACCA exams, with eight remaining before he is fully qualified.
Craig Tolliday, who works in the tax department in Spalding, passed his final ATT (Association of Taxation Technicians) exam, although he has two e-assessments remaining.
You may also want to watch:
Craig Reid, Training Partner at the firm, said: “Congratulations to every trainee who worked very hard to pass their latest set of exams – particularly Jenny who is now fully qualified having worked extremely hard over many months.
“Many of them are now only a few small steps away from becoming fully fledged accountants or tax technicians.”
- 1 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 4 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 5 Commuter chaos as van blaze causes miles of congestion
- 6 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 7 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab
- 8 Count admits he 'must carry personally' some blame for losses
- 9 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s