Fenland accountancy firm celebrates as trainees pass exams
TRAINEE accountants at a Fenland law firm have passed a host of exams.
Jenny Cousins, who works at the firm’s Wisbech office, is now a fully qualified chartered certified accountant after passing her final ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) exam.
Clive Himsworth, also from the Wisbech office, is well on the way to joining Jenny as a fully qualified chartered certified accountant after passing two exams. He has three remaining.
In the Spalding office, the company’s head office, Emma Wilson has passed two exams, leaving her with four remaining, while in the firm’s Market Deeping office Ben Louth passed two ACCA exams, with eight remaining before he is fully qualified.
Craig Tolliday, who works in the tax department in Spalding, passed his final ATT (Association of Taxation Technicians) exam, although he has two e-assessments remaining.
You may also want to watch:
Craig Reid, Training Partner at the firm, said: “Congratulations to every trainee who worked very hard to pass their latest set of exams – particularly Jenny who is now fully qualified having worked extremely hard over many months.
“Many of them are now only a few small steps away from becoming fully fledged accountants or tax technicians.”
- 1 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 2 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 3 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 4 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 5 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 MP takes a tour of school’s £14m transformation
- 8 9 hidden gems of East Anglia by rail from Cambridgeshire
- 9 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 10 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'