Fenland accountancy firm to develop a ‘centre of excellence’ after joining Corporate Finance Network
A FENLAND accountancy firm has joined a national network that provides SME-specific expertise required for deals of up to �3million.
Whiting and Partners’ affiliation to the Corporate Finance Network is regarded as an important development for the firm, which has 130 staff in March and at seven other locations across Cambridgeshire, Suffolk and Norfolk.
The move reinforces the firm’s focus on small and medium enterprises (SMEs). It already has well-developed experience in the sector and provides clients with a realistic approach to business planning.
Chris Kelly, heads of the firm’s corporate finance team, said: “Joining The Corporate Finance Network is important because not all accountants have the knowledge and expertise required to handle deals up to �3million.
“It will give us an edge and help us to develop a centre of excellence in providing finance solutions and formalise our service standards.”
Whiting & Partners’ specialist group will be supported by members of the Corporate Finance Network’s executive team. Its expertise extends from owner-managed businesses aiming at commercial acquisition and includes due-diligence investigations, business planning, exit strategies and securing finance.
Kirsty McGregor, chairman of the Corporate Finance Network, said: “Our members are regarded as experts in their regions for obtaining the most appropriate finance for businesses and for buying as well as selling companies with a transaction value of less than �3million.
- 1 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 2 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 3 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 4 Isabella, 10, impresses to win top prize ahead of Whittlesey Extravaganza
- 5 Leslie transforms his life thanks to remarkable weight loss
- 6 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 7 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 8 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 9 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 10 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
“The number of firms who can advise SME clients in this highly specialised arena is limited. We believe that Whiting & Partners is ideally placed to take advantage of the growth in the Eastern Region and can provide a high quality and dedicated alternative to national and other regional firms.”