Fenland accountancy firm to develop a ‘centre of excellence’ after joining Corporate Finance Network
A FENLAND accountancy firm has joined a national network that provides SME-specific expertise required for deals of up to �3million.
Whiting and Partners’ affiliation to the Corporate Finance Network is regarded as an important development for the firm, which has 130 staff in March and at seven other locations across Cambridgeshire, Suffolk and Norfolk.
The move reinforces the firm’s focus on small and medium enterprises (SMEs). It already has well-developed experience in the sector and provides clients with a realistic approach to business planning.
Chris Kelly, heads of the firm’s corporate finance team, said: “Joining The Corporate Finance Network is important because not all accountants have the knowledge and expertise required to handle deals up to �3million.
“It will give us an edge and help us to develop a centre of excellence in providing finance solutions and formalise our service standards.”
You may also want to watch:
Whiting & Partners’ specialist group will be supported by members of the Corporate Finance Network’s executive team. Its expertise extends from owner-managed businesses aiming at commercial acquisition and includes due-diligence investigations, business planning, exit strategies and securing finance.
Kirsty McGregor, chairman of the Corporate Finance Network, said: “Our members are regarded as experts in their regions for obtaining the most appropriate finance for businesses and for buying as well as selling companies with a transaction value of less than �3million.
- 1 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 2 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 4 MP praises 'fantastic' vaccine team after having Covid-19 jab
- 5 Man who died in road crash is named
- 6 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 7 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 8 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 9 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 10 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
“The number of firms who can advise SME clients in this highly specialised arena is limited. We believe that Whiting & Partners is ideally placed to take advantage of the growth in the Eastern Region and can provide a high quality and dedicated alternative to national and other regional firms.”