Fenland accountancy firm to develop a ‘centre of excellence’ after joining Corporate Finance Network
A FENLAND accountancy firm has joined a national network that provides SME-specific expertise required for deals of up to �3million.
Whiting and Partners’ affiliation to the Corporate Finance Network is regarded as an important development for the firm, which has 130 staff in March and at seven other locations across Cambridgeshire, Suffolk and Norfolk.
The move reinforces the firm’s focus on small and medium enterprises (SMEs). It already has well-developed experience in the sector and provides clients with a realistic approach to business planning.
Chris Kelly, heads of the firm’s corporate finance team, said: “Joining The Corporate Finance Network is important because not all accountants have the knowledge and expertise required to handle deals up to �3million.
“It will give us an edge and help us to develop a centre of excellence in providing finance solutions and formalise our service standards.”
You may also want to watch:
Whiting & Partners’ specialist group will be supported by members of the Corporate Finance Network’s executive team. Its expertise extends from owner-managed businesses aiming at commercial acquisition and includes due-diligence investigations, business planning, exit strategies and securing finance.
Kirsty McGregor, chairman of the Corporate Finance Network, said: “Our members are regarded as experts in their regions for obtaining the most appropriate finance for businesses and for buying as well as selling companies with a transaction value of less than �3million.
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 3 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 4 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 6 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 7 Students dare to dream of England Lionesses spot after trial success
- 8 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 9 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- 10 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
“The number of firms who can advise SME clients in this highly specialised arena is limited. We believe that Whiting & Partners is ideally placed to take advantage of the growth in the Eastern Region and can provide a high quality and dedicated alternative to national and other regional firms.”