Fenland accountants holding online chat session to explain all about upcoming Budget
- Credit: Archant
A Fenland accountants is holding an online chat session the day after next Wednesday’s Budget where businesses can find how the changes will affect them.
With the next General Election 14 months away, Moore Thompson, which has an office in Wisbech, expect Chancellor George Osborne to announce a raft of new measures.
Measures are expected to be taken to increase exports and to secure more business investment, while it is likely the standard personal allowance for basic rate taxpayers will be raised to £10,000 or more.
Moore Thompson’s post-Budget Online Chat Session takes place on March 20 from 9am-12.30pm.
Mark Hildred, managing partner at Moore Thompson, said: “George Osborne has promised that his Budget will support business investment and lay foundation for long-term economic security.
You may also want to watch:
“And while there is unlikely to be any dramatic tax cuts, there are likely to be a number of small changes, which will need to be looked at in detail.
“That is why it is important to speak to experts and what issues will affect them, and crucially, what action to take.
- 1 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 2 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 3 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 4 Students dare to dream of England Lionesses spot after trial success
- 5 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 6 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 7 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- 8 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 9 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 10 Live updates as cyclist is ‘hit by lorry’ near March secondary school
“To help business owners and individuals, our experts will be available via an innovative one-on-one private online chat facility, so we will be able to address any queries in real-time.
“We hope that as many business owners as possible will take advantage of this exciting opportunity.”
Individuals and business owners will be able to access the one-on-one chat with a Moore Thompson expert via www.moorethompson.co.uk.