Fenland based business Anglia Components create new board position
WISBECH based company Anglia Components has promoted a new member to its board, in the newly created position of Marketing Director for Semiconductors.
John Bowman has been promoted to the role following a successful spell as Divisional Marketing Manager for Semiconductors.
He said: “I am excited and honoured to be invited to join the Anglia board. I’m passionate about Anglia’s business and passionate about technology, and this is a fantastic opportunity to play a part in taking the business forward.
“Anglia’s success has been based on aligning its product offerings and service levels with the needs of customers in the UK, and my role will be to maintain this alignment, both in our existing markets and by creating new markets based on new technologies as they develop.”
Anglia Components is the UK’s leading independent electronic component distributor.
You may also want to watch:
CEO Steve Rawlins said: “John has shown outstanding leadership and vision during his 13 years with Anglia, for example in growing ST as a strategic semiconductor franchise and building our M2M business.
“We believe that he has a big contribution to make to Anglia as we grow, further extending our semiconductor franchise base and opening new business areas.”
- 1 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 2 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 3 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 4 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 5 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 6 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 7 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 8 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 9 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 10 Alleged paedophile released on bail
Bowman’s 13 years at Anglia have included management roles in Business Development and Field Application Engineering. He joined in 1997 as Field Sales Engineer. Prior to this he was with TT Group plc.