Fenland based business Anglia Components create new board position
WISBECH based company Anglia Components has promoted a new member to its board, in the newly created position of Marketing Director for Semiconductors.
John Bowman has been promoted to the role following a successful spell as Divisional Marketing Manager for Semiconductors.
He said: “I am excited and honoured to be invited to join the Anglia board. I’m passionate about Anglia’s business and passionate about technology, and this is a fantastic opportunity to play a part in taking the business forward.
“Anglia’s success has been based on aligning its product offerings and service levels with the needs of customers in the UK, and my role will be to maintain this alignment, both in our existing markets and by creating new markets based on new technologies as they develop.”
Anglia Components is the UK’s leading independent electronic component distributor.
CEO Steve Rawlins said: “John has shown outstanding leadership and vision during his 13 years with Anglia, for example in growing ST as a strategic semiconductor franchise and building our M2M business.
“We believe that he has a big contribution to make to Anglia as we grow, further extending our semiconductor franchise base and opening new business areas.”
- 1 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 2 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 3 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 4 Four charged with modern slavery crimes on one woman
- 5 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 6 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 7 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 8 Isabella, 10, impresses to win top prize ahead of Whittlesey Extravaganza
- 9 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 10 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
Bowman’s 13 years at Anglia have included management roles in Business Development and Field Application Engineering. He joined in 1997 as Field Sales Engineer. Prior to this he was with TT Group plc.