Guests arriving for the 2019 annual Fenland Enterprise Business Awards (FEBA) held in March earlier this month
- Credit: Archant
here’s a pictorial record of guests arriving at our annual Fenland Enterprise Business Awards.
Editor John Elworthy, who introduced the awards, said: "This was our 11th year staging the Fenland Enterprise Business Awards and we couldn't be happier.
"They really are an outstanding showcase of what Fenland is about and the stories of business success unearthed by our judges were a revelation."
Steve Barclay, MP for NE Cambs, has been a regular guest since its launch but missed Friday's function because of his work as Brexit Secretary.
However he sent a message to the editor stating how "you and I have always known there is talent locally and great that it is shining through in the business community.
You may also want to watch:
"If we can finally get Wisbech rail moving too then that would take it to another level.
"Well done with the awards - it is a fantastic showcase for the amazing work carried out locally."
- 1 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 4 All staff and residents at Chatteris care home now vaccinated against Covid
- 5 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 6 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs already this year
- 7 MP wants an end to floods misery in the Fens
- 8 Green light for off-licence despite objections
- 9 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 10 'Eccentric traveller' spotted riding vintage bicycle ahead of historic trip
He added: "I look forward to being with you all next year."