Guests arriving for the 2019 annual Fenland Enterprise Business Awards (FEBA) held in March earlier this month
- Credit: Archant
here’s a pictorial record of guests arriving at our annual Fenland Enterprise Business Awards.
Editor John Elworthy, who introduced the awards, said: "This was our 11th year staging the Fenland Enterprise Business Awards and we couldn't be happier.
"They really are an outstanding showcase of what Fenland is about and the stories of business success unearthed by our judges were a revelation."
Steve Barclay, MP for NE Cambs, has been a regular guest since its launch but missed Friday's function because of his work as Brexit Secretary.
However he sent a message to the editor stating how "you and I have always known there is talent locally and great that it is shining through in the business community.
"If we can finally get Wisbech rail moving too then that would take it to another level.
"Well done with the awards - it is a fantastic showcase for the amazing work carried out locally."
- 1 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 2 £150,000 splashpad to open in Wisbech
- 3 Two combine harvesters catch fire in under 12 hours
- 4 NHS staff praised for ‘virtually eliminating’ long waiting times
- 5 Driver cleared by reason of insanity over death of Louis Thorold
- 6 Discount store expanding making it ‘bigger and better for customers’
- 7 Unauthorised encampments across Cambs a 'tricky issue' says Police and Crime Commissioner
- 8 Drought officially declared in East Anglian region
- 9 Salesman Stephen who 'has a smile every day' marks 45 years at firm
- 10 Farmer ‘feeling low’ due to increasingly difficult working conditions
He added: "I look forward to being with you all next year."