Guests arriving for the 2019 annual Fenland Enterprise Business Awards (FEBA) held in March earlier this month
- Credit: Archant
here’s a pictorial record of guests arriving at our annual Fenland Enterprise Business Awards.
Editor John Elworthy, who introduced the awards, said: "This was our 11th year staging the Fenland Enterprise Business Awards and we couldn't be happier.
"They really are an outstanding showcase of what Fenland is about and the stories of business success unearthed by our judges were a revelation."
Steve Barclay, MP for NE Cambs, has been a regular guest since its launch but missed Friday's function because of his work as Brexit Secretary.
However he sent a message to the editor stating how "you and I have always known there is talent locally and great that it is shining through in the business community.
You may also want to watch:
"If we can finally get Wisbech rail moving too then that would take it to another level.
"Well done with the awards - it is a fantastic showcase for the amazing work carried out locally."
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 4 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 5 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 6 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 7 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 8 Trades group hears of alarming rise in shop worker abuse amid Covid
- 9 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
- 10 Villagers stay strong to earn perfect post-lockdown record
He added: "I look forward to being with you all next year."