Fenland Business Awards exhibition today at Oliver Cromwell Hotel
THE Fenland Enterprise Business Awards exhibition takes place today at the Oliver Cromwell Hotel in March.
The exhibition, which runs from 10am-4pm, is offering people the chance to meet previous winners and sponsors.
Companies are being urged to enter themselves and their employees for categories such as Business Person of the Year, the Training and Development Award and the Social Enterprise title.
And those who scoop a prize will truly show they are commercial forces to be reckoned with in the Fens.
Andrew Sparrow, owner of last year’s winner Fenland Leisure Products, said: “It increased staff morale, the team’s enthusiasm to grow FLP and to continually make improvements.
You may also want to watch:
“The awards have been fantastic for us – and I feel every business in Fenland should make the most of the opportunity to enter this year and raise awareness of the brilliant work they do.”
There are also a string of top name sponsors for this year’s event.
- 1 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 2 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 3 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 4 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 5 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 6 Crossing company praised for using local workers and suppliers
- 7 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 8 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 9 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
Fenland District Council will sponsor the Environment and Community Impact Award and Larkfleet Homes sponsors Training and Development.
Whiting and Partners sponsors the Business of the Year Award and Hugh Crane sponsors Business Person of the Year.
• To enter, visit www.fenlandbusinessawards.co.uk