Fenland Business Awards exhibition today at Oliver Cromwell Hotel
THE Fenland Enterprise Business Awards exhibition takes place today at the Oliver Cromwell Hotel in March.
The exhibition, which runs from 10am-4pm, is offering people the chance to meet previous winners and sponsors.
Companies are being urged to enter themselves and their employees for categories such as Business Person of the Year, the Training and Development Award and the Social Enterprise title.
And those who scoop a prize will truly show they are commercial forces to be reckoned with in the Fens.
Andrew Sparrow, owner of last year’s winner Fenland Leisure Products, said: “It increased staff morale, the team’s enthusiasm to grow FLP and to continually make improvements.
You may also want to watch:
“The awards have been fantastic for us – and I feel every business in Fenland should make the most of the opportunity to enter this year and raise awareness of the brilliant work they do.”
There are also a string of top name sponsors for this year’s event.
- 1 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 2 Work starts on £3.16m apprenticeship training school
- 3 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 4 Yard sale raises over £1,400 from second annual event
- 5 Stunning drone footage shows prom night in all its glory
- 6 Theatre group stalwart steps down after nine years
- 7 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 8 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 9 Health chief’s stark warning: ‘The virus doesn’t care we changed the rules’
- 10 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
Fenland District Council will sponsor the Environment and Community Impact Award and Larkfleet Homes sponsors Training and Development.
Whiting and Partners sponsors the Business of the Year Award and Hugh Crane sponsors Business Person of the Year.
• To enter, visit www.fenlandbusinessawards.co.uk