Fenland company tp24 to open one of the country’s biggest LED lighting stores in Croydon
- Credit: Archant
A Fenland company is set to open one of the biggest LED lighting stores in the country tomorrow.
Chatteris-based LED lighting providers tp24 hope to attract thousands of customers to their Croydon Village Outlet department store.
This is a step into the unknown for tp24, whose primary business is providing LED low energy lighting solutions to the UK’s biggest building developers.
Managing Director Shaun Davis said: “It’s an exciting time. We’re really keen to educate the public on the benefits of low energy lighting. This is a lighting experience, as well as a lighting store.”
To mark the opening, products will have at least 20 per cent off their recommended retail price, with up to 75 per cent off for many more items.
You may also want to watch:
Customers will also be able to drop by and ask any questions about lighting at the tp24 Smart Lounge.
- 1 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 2 Three stores evacuated after suspect 'bomb scare'
- 3 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 4 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 5 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 6 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 7 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 8 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph
- 9 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 10 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre