Fenland company tp24 to open one of the country’s biggest LED lighting stores in Croydon
- Credit: Archant
A Fenland company is set to open one of the biggest LED lighting stores in the country tomorrow.
Chatteris-based LED lighting providers tp24 hope to attract thousands of customers to their Croydon Village Outlet department store.
This is a step into the unknown for tp24, whose primary business is providing LED low energy lighting solutions to the UK’s biggest building developers.
Managing Director Shaun Davis said: “It’s an exciting time. We’re really keen to educate the public on the benefits of low energy lighting. This is a lighting experience, as well as a lighting store.”
To mark the opening, products will have at least 20 per cent off their recommended retail price, with up to 75 per cent off for many more items.
You may also want to watch:
Customers will also be able to drop by and ask any questions about lighting at the tp24 Smart Lounge.
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 4 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 5 Residents urged to take twice-weekly rapid Covid-19 tests
- 6 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 7 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 8 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 9 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 10 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party