Fenland Enterprise Business Awards: James Graven & Sons wins Environment and Community Award
JAMES Graven & Sons Limited picked up its second award of the night at the Fenland Enterprise Business Awards with success in the Environment and Community category.
The judges said: “James Graven & Sons is an established successful family business that really understands and cares about the local environment and community.
“Recycling of waste and energy savings is clearly evident and transfers through employees to customers.
“James Graven engages with its customers by holding regular customer liaison panels, where meaningful local issues are discussed and contribute to the Community Chest through fundraising activities.”
You may also want to watch:
FullerGray Carpet Tiles, Chatteris
The environmentally pro-active company specialises in the re-introduction of used carpet tiles. To date it has diverted in excess of 420 tonnes of used carpets tiles from landfill.
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 4 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 5 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 6 Wright hopes overseas ace's return boosts March Town play-off hopes
- 7 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 8 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 9 Adult disability service on staying strong during Covid-19 pandemic
- 10 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
Norfolk and Waveney Enterprise Services (NWES)
The company provides services to help the creation of new businesses and to assist people to become self-employed by providing training, advice, property and finance. Last year, as part of that service, it opened the �1million March Enterprise Park.