Fenland Enterprise Business Awards: James Graven & Sons wins Environment and Community Award
JAMES Graven & Sons Limited picked up its second award of the night at the Fenland Enterprise Business Awards with success in the Environment and Community category.
The judges said: “James Graven & Sons is an established successful family business that really understands and cares about the local environment and community.
“Recycling of waste and energy savings is clearly evident and transfers through employees to customers.
“James Graven engages with its customers by holding regular customer liaison panels, where meaningful local issues are discussed and contribute to the Community Chest through fundraising activities.”
You may also want to watch:
FullerGray Carpet Tiles, Chatteris
The environmentally pro-active company specialises in the re-introduction of used carpet tiles. To date it has diverted in excess of 420 tonnes of used carpets tiles from landfill.
- 1 Homes evacuated as FOUR gas leaks disrupt March
- 2 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 3 Hooded man exposes himself to two women
- 4 Club shuts its doors after illegal encampment spotted
- 5 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 6 20 travelling families park illegally at rugby club
- 7 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 8 Best is yet to come for March Town after successive league defeats
- 9 Glamping site granted drinks licence despite neighbours' protests
- 10 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
Norfolk and Waveney Enterprise Services (NWES)
The company provides services to help the creation of new businesses and to assist people to become self-employed by providing training, advice, property and finance. Last year, as part of that service, it opened the �1million March Enterprise Park.