Here’s everything you need to know about the FEBA customer service category
- Credit: Archant
Here is everything you need to know about entering the customer service category of this year’s Fenland Enterprise Business Awards.
This category, which is sponsored by Agrimech, is open to any business no matter what sector. You will need to be able to demonstrate your customer service record and you are able to submit a maximum of five testimonials.
Agrimech say: “We have been providing first class customer service and quality products from our rural headquarters for 10 years and couldn’t imagine being anywhere else. Agrimech, is now one of the market leaders in its field.
“A loyal customer base has been developed through the hard work and relentless commitment to customer service which makes us stand out from others in the field of automated machinery for weighing, bagging, placing and palletising produce.
“When a customer buys from us, it is the start of a relationship, not the end - we pride ourselves on the fact all our staff know how our machines work so they can answer questions.”
You may also want to watch:
The 2020 awards ceremony takes place on Friday October 9 at March Braza Club.
The entry deadline is Friday July 17 and the categories are:
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 4 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 5 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 6 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 7 Wright hopes overseas ace's return boosts March Town play-off hopes
- 8 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 9 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 10 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
• Business Growth Award
• Business Person of the Year
• Commercial Business in the Community /Corporate & Social Responsibility
• Customer Service Award
• Employer of the Year
• Family Business of the Year
• New Business of the Year
• Small Medium Enterprise of the year
• Supporting Young People Award
• The Judges’ Award (cannot be directly entered)
• Business of the year (cannot be directly entered)
Visit www.fenlandbusinessawards.co.uk to enter your business online.