FENLAND ENTERPRISE BUSINESS AWARDS: New category will celebrate success of rural enterprises
- Credit: Archant
A NEW category at the 2013 Fenland Enterprise Business Awards is the Rural Enterprise Award.
We are looking for Fenland’s rural enterprises that demonstrate strong technical and environmental performance, embrace new technology and take skills development seriously.
The best rural enterprises will be among more than 200 guests at this year’s black tie awards dinner, which takes place on Friday, October 11.
To enter, simply visit the website at www.fenlandbusinessawards.co.uk and complete the online entry form. Make sure you consider the following points:
• Does the business produces high yields of quality produce which are well suited to the markets it has chosen to supply?
You may also want to watch:
• Is the farm focused on identifying and implementing policies which deliver good environmental practice?
• Do you embrace new technology and management approaches to increase productivity?
- 1 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 2 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 3 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 4 ‘Shovel-ready’ mayor brings key schemes back from the brink
- 5 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 6 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 7 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 8 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 9 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 10 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
• Is there a plan in place to develop the skills of management and workforce to address future challenges?
• Can you demonstrate a record of successful business management which has led to growth, profitability and/or development of its asset base?