FENLAND ENTERPRISE BUSINESS AWARDS: New category will celebrate success of rural enterprises
- Credit: Archant
A NEW category at the 2013 Fenland Enterprise Business Awards is the Rural Enterprise Award.
We are looking for Fenland’s rural enterprises that demonstrate strong technical and environmental performance, embrace new technology and take skills development seriously.
The best rural enterprises will be among more than 200 guests at this year’s black tie awards dinner, which takes place on Friday, October 11.
To enter, simply visit the website at www.fenlandbusinessawards.co.uk and complete the online entry form. Make sure you consider the following points:
• Does the business produces high yields of quality produce which are well suited to the markets it has chosen to supply?
You may also want to watch:
• Is the farm focused on identifying and implementing policies which deliver good environmental practice?
• Do you embrace new technology and management approaches to increase productivity?
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 3 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 4 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 5 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 6 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 7 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 8 £1.5 million food store creates 12 jobs
- 9 Villagers stay strong to earn perfect post-lockdown record
- 10 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
• Is there a plan in place to develop the skills of management and workforce to address future challenges?
• Can you demonstrate a record of successful business management which has led to growth, profitability and/or development of its asset base?