FENLAND ENTERPRISE BUSINESS AWARDS: New category will celebrate success of rural enterprises
- Credit: Archant
A NEW category at the 2013 Fenland Enterprise Business Awards is the Rural Enterprise Award.
We are looking for Fenland’s rural enterprises that demonstrate strong technical and environmental performance, embrace new technology and take skills development seriously.
The best rural enterprises will be among more than 200 guests at this year’s black tie awards dinner, which takes place on Friday, October 11.
To enter, simply visit the website at www.fenlandbusinessawards.co.uk and complete the online entry form. Make sure you consider the following points:
• Does the business produces high yields of quality produce which are well suited to the markets it has chosen to supply?
You may also want to watch:
• Is the farm focused on identifying and implementing policies which deliver good environmental practice?
• Do you embrace new technology and management approaches to increase productivity?
- 1 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 4 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 5 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 6 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 7 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 8 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 9 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 10 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
• Is there a plan in place to develop the skills of management and workforce to address future challenges?
• Can you demonstrate a record of successful business management which has led to growth, profitability and/or development of its asset base?