FENLAND ENTERPRISE BUSINESS AWARDS: New category will celebrate success of rural enterprises
- Credit: Archant
A NEW category at the 2013 Fenland Enterprise Business Awards is the Rural Enterprise Award.
We are looking for Fenland’s rural enterprises that demonstrate strong technical and environmental performance, embrace new technology and take skills development seriously.
The best rural enterprises will be among more than 200 guests at this year’s black tie awards dinner, which takes place on Friday, October 11.
To enter, simply visit the website at www.fenlandbusinessawards.co.uk and complete the online entry form. Make sure you consider the following points:
• Does the business produces high yields of quality produce which are well suited to the markets it has chosen to supply?
• Is the farm focused on identifying and implementing policies which deliver good environmental practice?
• Do you embrace new technology and management approaches to increase productivity?
- 1 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 2 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 3 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 4 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 5 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 6 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 7 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 8 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 9 Could you give these pets a home?
- 10 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
• Is there a plan in place to develop the skills of management and workforce to address future challenges?
• Can you demonstrate a record of successful business management which has led to growth, profitability and/or development of its asset base?