Fenland estate agent subject of successful acquisition
- Credit: Archant
HARRISON Murray, an estate agent with branches in Wisbech, March and Chatteris, has been acquired by the Nottingham Building Society.
With its headquarters in Northampton, Harrison Murray currently has 18 locations spanning Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire.
The Nottingham Building Society is a mutual building society, with branches throughout Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, Derbyshire and South Yorkshire.
The acquisition will make it one of the largest estate agencies in the East Midlands with 32 branches.
Richard Medd, Corporate Partner at Browne Jacobson, who advised The Nottingham Building Society on the acquisition, said: “This exciting acquisition, along with the recently announced merger with Shepshed Building Society, demonstrates our client’s commitment to a prudent strategy for long term growth and will add a fresh dimension to its regional footprint and portfolio of customer services.
You may also want to watch:
“Both businesses have been strong performers in their own right and this latest deal will create a formidable force on the high street across the East Midlands and beyond.”
- 1 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 2 ‘It needs to get sorted’ - heartfelt plea after flood nightmare
- 3 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year
- 4 Driver peers out of Range Rover while trying to cross flooded Welney Wash
- 5 Road closed and residents without water due to burst water main
- 6 'Eccentric traveller' to ride Penny-Farthing from London to Paris
- 7 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 8 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 9 Health scare inspired slimmer’s incredible 10 stone weight loss
- 10 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby