Fenland jobs fair will be one-stop shop for apprenticeships and volunteering
- Credit: Archant
A one-stop jobs shop comes to Wisbech next week to showcase the various apprenticeships and volunteering opportunities on offer.
The Fenland Jobs and Skills Fair is being held at the Queen Mary Centre next Wednesday from 10am-6pm.
It has been organised by Fenland District Council and Anglian Water, with support from Jobcentre Plus, Circle Roddons, the Ferry Project and Cambridgeshire County Council.
About 30 companies will be taking part, ranging from small local firms to major international names. They include six of Anglian Water’s partner companies, Nestle Purina, Lamb Weston and Produce World.
To make the most of the opportunities on offer, people can take along their CVs and can have a test interview with Anglian Water’s HR team.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be plenty of friendly advice and everyone who attends will have the chance to win an iPad.
For more information call Sue at Octavia View on 01945 429300 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 3 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 4 MP praises 'fantastic' vaccine team after having Covid-19 jab
- 5 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 6 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 7 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 8 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 9 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 10 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal