Fenland jobs fair will be one-stop shop for apprenticeships and volunteering
- Credit: Archant
A one-stop jobs shop comes to Wisbech next week to showcase the various apprenticeships and volunteering opportunities on offer.
The Fenland Jobs and Skills Fair is being held at the Queen Mary Centre next Wednesday from 10am-6pm.
It has been organised by Fenland District Council and Anglian Water, with support from Jobcentre Plus, Circle Roddons, the Ferry Project and Cambridgeshire County Council.
About 30 companies will be taking part, ranging from small local firms to major international names. They include six of Anglian Water’s partner companies, Nestle Purina, Lamb Weston and Produce World.
To make the most of the opportunities on offer, people can take along their CVs and can have a test interview with Anglian Water’s HR team.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be plenty of friendly advice and everyone who attends will have the chance to win an iPad.
For more information call Sue at Octavia View on 01945 429300 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 2 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 3 Stunning drone footage shows prom night in all its glory
- 4 Work starts on £3.16m apprenticeship training school
- 5 Yard sale raises over £1,400 from second annual event
- 6 Pub demolition decision deferred
- 7 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 8 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 9 Rural theft cost Cambridgeshire £2 million in 2020
- 10 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack