Fenland jobs fair will be one-stop shop for apprenticeships and volunteering
- Credit: Archant
A one-stop jobs shop comes to Wisbech next week to showcase the various apprenticeships and volunteering opportunities on offer.
The Fenland Jobs and Skills Fair is being held at the Queen Mary Centre next Wednesday from 10am-6pm.
It has been organised by Fenland District Council and Anglian Water, with support from Jobcentre Plus, Circle Roddons, the Ferry Project and Cambridgeshire County Council.
About 30 companies will be taking part, ranging from small local firms to major international names. They include six of Anglian Water’s partner companies, Nestle Purina, Lamb Weston and Produce World.
To make the most of the opportunities on offer, people can take along their CVs and can have a test interview with Anglian Water’s HR team.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be plenty of friendly advice and everyone who attends will have the chance to win an iPad.
For more information call Sue at Octavia View on 01945 429300 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 2 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 3 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 4 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 5 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 6 Slimmer's life-changing weight loss story
- 7 Man attempts to smuggle MDMA tablets disguised as Mars Bar into jail
- 8 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 9 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 10 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart