Fenland Leisure Products - our inaugural FEBA winner - joins national register for construction supplies
FENLAND Leisure Products celebrated the first day of trading in 2011 by joining a national register for pre-qualified contractors and consultants.
The company based at Christchurch – and overall winner at the inaugural Fenland Enterprise Business Awards in 2009 run by this newspaper – was awarded its certificate of registration to Constructionline UK on Tuesday.
An accreditation score of 9.45 was awarded to the company, above the national average of 8.
Andrew Sparrow, managing director, said: “This was excellent news to receive on the first day of trading in 2011 and reflects the quality of product and service which we have become renowned for.
“This is also reflection of the dedication of our excellent team of staff.
You may also want to watch:
“Many of our Playbuilder Playarea installations came under scrutiny for this accreditation and the feedback provided by our customers to Constructionline was outstanding.”
Fenland Leisure Products design, manufacture and install outdoor laminated timber playground equipment, fitness trails, sports equipment and play area safety surfaces.
- 1 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 2 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 3 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 4 What are the outstanding and good schools in Cambridgeshire?
- 5 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 6 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 7 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 8 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 9 Rainbow alliance hoping to bring sunshine to the Fens
- 10 Alleged paedophile released on bail
Constructionline provides an up-to-date register of pre-qualified suppliers for construction contracts. Its database is used daily by 8,000 buyers from more than 2,000 organisations.