Fenland Leisure Products - our inaugural FEBA winner - joins national register for construction supplies
FENLAND Leisure Products celebrated the first day of trading in 2011 by joining a national register for pre-qualified contractors and consultants.
The company based at Christchurch – and overall winner at the inaugural Fenland Enterprise Business Awards in 2009 run by this newspaper – was awarded its certificate of registration to Constructionline UK on Tuesday.
An accreditation score of 9.45 was awarded to the company, above the national average of 8.
Andrew Sparrow, managing director, said: “This was excellent news to receive on the first day of trading in 2011 and reflects the quality of product and service which we have become renowned for.
“This is also reflection of the dedication of our excellent team of staff.
You may also want to watch:
“Many of our Playbuilder Playarea installations came under scrutiny for this accreditation and the feedback provided by our customers to Constructionline was outstanding.”
Fenland Leisure Products design, manufacture and install outdoor laminated timber playground equipment, fitness trails, sports equipment and play area safety surfaces.
- 1 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 3 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 4 MP praises 'fantastic' vaccine team after having Covid-19 jab
- 5 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 6 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 7 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 8 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 9 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 10 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
Constructionline provides an up-to-date register of pre-qualified suppliers for construction contracts. Its database is used daily by 8,000 buyers from more than 2,000 organisations.