Fenland Leisure Products - our inaugural FEBA winner - joins national register for construction supplies
FENLAND Leisure Products celebrated the first day of trading in 2011 by joining a national register for pre-qualified contractors and consultants.
The company based at Christchurch – and overall winner at the inaugural Fenland Enterprise Business Awards in 2009 run by this newspaper – was awarded its certificate of registration to Constructionline UK on Tuesday.
An accreditation score of 9.45 was awarded to the company, above the national average of 8.
Andrew Sparrow, managing director, said: “This was excellent news to receive on the first day of trading in 2011 and reflects the quality of product and service which we have become renowned for.
“This is also reflection of the dedication of our excellent team of staff.
You may also want to watch:
“Many of our Playbuilder Playarea installations came under scrutiny for this accreditation and the feedback provided by our customers to Constructionline was outstanding.”
Fenland Leisure Products design, manufacture and install outdoor laminated timber playground equipment, fitness trails, sports equipment and play area safety surfaces.
- 1 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 2 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 3 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 4 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 5 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 6 Man attempts to smuggle MDMA tablets disguised as Mars Bar into jail
- 7 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 8 Slimmer's life-changing weight loss story
- 9 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 10 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
Constructionline provides an up-to-date register of pre-qualified suppliers for construction contracts. Its database is used daily by 8,000 buyers from more than 2,000 organisations.