Fenland lighting business kicking off 2014 with launch of range of revolutionary products
- Credit: Archant
A Fenland business has unveiled new home lighting systems it claims will revolutionise the industry.
Chatteris based tp24 have created a mini LED range of lamps and, after years of development, the LiveRod system.
LiveRod is a plug and socket mains voltage system fitted inside a 12mm metal casing which is totally safe and uses the outer metal casing as its earth, allowing you to interchange parts safely even if the power is on.
Their award winning G40 range is growing rapidly and they have added architectural suspensions and space age wonders.
All the new offerings take their names from either the Central line (G40), Piccadilly line (L1X) or Northern Line (LiveRod).
You may also want to watch:
Prototypes will be on display at the Interiors 2014 Show at the NEC Birmingham from January 19-22.
For more information go to www.tp24.com
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 4 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 5 Residents urged to take twice-weekly rapid Covid-19 tests
- 6 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 7 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 8 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 9 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 10 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million