Fenland woman given marquee sales role overseeing building sites
- Credit: Archant
A Fenland woman will oversee the sales development of three major Midlands building sites.
Samantha Hart, of Wisbech, has been appointed area sales manager in the Midlands for national homebuilder Ben Bailey Homes.
She will be responsible for The Chase in Market Harborough, Willow Tree Park in Downham Market and Little Stanion in Corby.
She said: “I am thrilled to join Ben Bailey Homes and work on such fantastic developments.”
Ben Bailey Homes’ group sales and marketing director, Rob Slocombe, said: “We are delighted to welcome Samantha to the team. Her experience within the industry and enthusiasm for the role will make her an invaluable asset to the company.”
You may also want to watch:
For information on Ben Bailey Homes developments visit www.ben-baileyhomes.com or call 0844 257 8600.
- 1 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 6 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 7 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 8 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 10 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash