Fenland woman given marquee sales role overseeing building sites
- Credit: Archant
A Fenland woman will oversee the sales development of three major Midlands building sites.
Samantha Hart, of Wisbech, has been appointed area sales manager in the Midlands for national homebuilder Ben Bailey Homes.
She will be responsible for The Chase in Market Harborough, Willow Tree Park in Downham Market and Little Stanion in Corby.
She said: “I am thrilled to join Ben Bailey Homes and work on such fantastic developments.”
Ben Bailey Homes’ group sales and marketing director, Rob Slocombe, said: “We are delighted to welcome Samantha to the team. Her experience within the industry and enthusiasm for the role will make her an invaluable asset to the company.”
You may also want to watch:
For information on Ben Bailey Homes developments visit www.ben-baileyhomes.com or call 0844 257 8600.
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 3 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 4 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 5 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 6 Residents urged to take twice-weekly rapid Covid-19 tests
- 7 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 8 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 9 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 10 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo