Fenland woman given marquee sales role overseeing building sites
- Credit: Archant
A Fenland woman will oversee the sales development of three major Midlands building sites.
Samantha Hart, of Wisbech, has been appointed area sales manager in the Midlands for national homebuilder Ben Bailey Homes.
She will be responsible for The Chase in Market Harborough, Willow Tree Park in Downham Market and Little Stanion in Corby.
She said: “I am thrilled to join Ben Bailey Homes and work on such fantastic developments.”
Ben Bailey Homes’ group sales and marketing director, Rob Slocombe, said: “We are delighted to welcome Samantha to the team. Her experience within the industry and enthusiasm for the role will make her an invaluable asset to the company.”
You may also want to watch:
For information on Ben Bailey Homes developments visit www.ben-baileyhomes.com or call 0844 257 8600.
- 1 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 2 Mobile upgrade work may cause TV interference
- 3 Rob's 'walk of thanks' for Magpas Air Ambulance
- 4 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 5 MP the “most handsome and kindest member of the government’
- 6 Depleted Bears fight back to earn friendly victory
- 7 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 8 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours
- 9 Covid-19 job loss prompts Martin to launch out on his own
- 10 'No excuse' not to publish costs says funeral director