FENLANDER: Buy a place on health and safety training course - and get another half price!
BUY a place on one training course and get another half-price – that’s the bargain that Fenland District Council is offering businesses to help them improve their health and safety management standards.
The next course on offer is an all-day Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace course taking place on Tuesday September 18 at Fenland Hall. Places cost �64 per person including lunch.
Those who successfully complete the course are awarded a nationally recognised certificate from the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health Officers.
Under current legislation employers have a statutory duty to provide their staff with suitable health and safety training, instruction and supervision.
Other courses are available for anyone wishing to take more specialised modules such as COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health), Manual Handling and Risk Assessment training.
You may also want to watch:
FDC’s courses are run by fully-trained environmental health staff. They provide employers and employees with essential knowledge and understanding of good health and safety management practices.
To book places or get more details contact Dawn Sadler, FDC’s senior environmental health officer, on 01354 654321, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or visit www.fenland.gov.uk/article/2557/Health-and-Safety-Training-Courses
- 1 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 2 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 3 Stunning drone footage shows prom night in all its glory
- 4 Pub demolition decision deferred
- 5 Yard sale raises over £1,400 from second annual event
- 6 Work starts on £3.16m apprenticeship training school
- 7 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 8 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 9 Rural theft cost Cambridgeshire £2 million in 2020
- 10 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack