Fenmarc to create 40 jobs at Wisbech factory with permanent night shift
FORTY jobs will be created at a Fenland factory where business is booming with the introduction of a permanent night shift.
Fenmarc Produce’s factory in Wisbech has seen an increased demand for fresh vegetables and has created the new shift as a result.
Kerry Wheeler, HR advisor at Fenmarc, said: “It gives us great pleasure to be able to create employment opportunities for the community especially when unemployment levels are so high.
“We would like to fill all positions as soon as possible to ensure the new recruits are trained and ready to start in October 2011.”
There are various positions available, from skilled machine minders to despatch pallet pullers.
You may also want to watch:
Night shift hours will follow a static shift, Sunday-Thursday 10pm–6am.
Any applicants interested in obtaining more information or wish to apply should go through Vital Recruitment and Best Connections for all roles; no positions are being recruited directly by Fenmarc Produce.
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 3 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 4 Trades group hears of alarming rise in shop worker abuse amid Covid
- 5 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 6 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 7 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
- 8 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 9 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 10 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
CONTACT: Vital Recruitment on 01945 466280 or Best Connections on 01733 555672.