Fenmarc to create 40 jobs at Wisbech factory with permanent night shift
FORTY jobs will be created at a Fenland factory where business is booming with the introduction of a permanent night shift.
Fenmarc Produce’s factory in Wisbech has seen an increased demand for fresh vegetables and has created the new shift as a result.
Kerry Wheeler, HR advisor at Fenmarc, said: “It gives us great pleasure to be able to create employment opportunities for the community especially when unemployment levels are so high.
“We would like to fill all positions as soon as possible to ensure the new recruits are trained and ready to start in October 2011.”
There are various positions available, from skilled machine minders to despatch pallet pullers.
You may also want to watch:
Night shift hours will follow a static shift, Sunday-Thursday 10pm–6am.
Any applicants interested in obtaining more information or wish to apply should go through Vital Recruitment and Best Connections for all roles; no positions are being recruited directly by Fenmarc Produce.
- 1 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 2 Mobile upgrade work may cause TV interference
- 3 Rob's 'walk of thanks' for Magpas Air Ambulance
- 4 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 5 MP the “most handsome and kindest member of the government’
- 6 Depleted Bears fight back to earn friendly victory
- 7 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 8 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours
- 9 Covid-19 job loss prompts Martin to launch out on his own
- 10 'No excuse' not to publish costs says funeral director
CONTACT: Vital Recruitment on 01945 466280 or Best Connections on 01733 555672.