Fenmarc to create 40 jobs at Wisbech factory with permanent night shift
FORTY jobs will be created at a Fenland factory where business is booming with the introduction of a permanent night shift.
Fenmarc Produce’s factory in Wisbech has seen an increased demand for fresh vegetables and has created the new shift as a result.
Kerry Wheeler, HR advisor at Fenmarc, said: “It gives us great pleasure to be able to create employment opportunities for the community especially when unemployment levels are so high.
“We would like to fill all positions as soon as possible to ensure the new recruits are trained and ready to start in October 2011.”
There are various positions available, from skilled machine minders to despatch pallet pullers.
Night shift hours will follow a static shift, Sunday-Thursday 10pm–6am.
Any applicants interested in obtaining more information or wish to apply should go through Vital Recruitment and Best Connections for all roles; no positions are being recruited directly by Fenmarc Produce.
- 1 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 2 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 3 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 4 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 5 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 6 Police ‘increasingly concerned’ for woman missing since Wednesday
- 7 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 8 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 9 Wife pays tribute to ex-footballer who 'I could always rely on'
- 10 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
CONTACT: Vital Recruitment on 01945 466280 or Best Connections on 01733 555672.