Help and advice style meeting to help Fenland landlords
THE National Landlords Association (NLA) is hosting a free event for all Fenland landlords. The event is taking place at the Boathouse Business Centre, Nene Parade, on June 22 at 6:30pm for a 7pm start.
Speakers will include Wendy Ferguson from Jordans will be providing an update on the rental market and Lynsey Sweales from the NLA who will be talking about dealing with anti social behaviour in rental properties.
Guy Williams from the Valuation Agency will be discussing the role of the Rent Officer and how through the broad rental areas the Local Housing Allowances are calculated
Lynsey Sweales, Regional Representative, NLA East of England, said: “It is vital for landlords to have access to the latest changes and updates that may affect their rental properties.
“Dealing with the latest changes within the rental market and anti social behaviour are very current topics as they both affect Wisbech and surrounding area. This forum is free to attend and is a great way for landlords to stay up to date.”
You may also want to watch:
Any landlords wishing to attend this free event please book your place by emailing Lynsey.email@example.com or by contacting 07734 084254.
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 4 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 5 Residents urged to take twice-weekly rapid Covid-19 tests
- 6 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 7 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 8 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 9 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 10 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies