Help and advice style meeting to help Fenland landlords
THE National Landlords Association (NLA) is hosting a free event for all Fenland landlords. The event is taking place at the Boathouse Business Centre, Nene Parade, on June 22 at 6:30pm for a 7pm start.
Speakers will include Wendy Ferguson from Jordans will be providing an update on the rental market and Lynsey Sweales from the NLA who will be talking about dealing with anti social behaviour in rental properties.
Guy Williams from the Valuation Agency will be discussing the role of the Rent Officer and how through the broad rental areas the Local Housing Allowances are calculated
Lynsey Sweales, Regional Representative, NLA East of England, said: “It is vital for landlords to have access to the latest changes and updates that may affect their rental properties.
“Dealing with the latest changes within the rental market and anti social behaviour are very current topics as they both affect Wisbech and surrounding area. This forum is free to attend and is a great way for landlords to stay up to date.”
You may also want to watch:
Any landlords wishing to attend this free event please book your place by emailing Lynsey.firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting 07734 084254.
- 1 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 2 ‘It needs to get sorted’ - heartfelt plea after flood nightmare
- 3 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year
- 4 Driver peers out of Range Rover while trying to cross flooded Welney Wash
- 5 Road closed and residents without water due to burst water main
- 6 'Eccentric traveller' to ride Penny-Farthing from London to Paris
- 7 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 8 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 9 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 10 People power brings about changes to £800,000 roundabout scheme