Inflatable theme park Inflata Nation appeals for donations to ‘survive’ coronavirus pandemic
- Credit: Archant
A new inflatable theme park could close as a result of the coronavirus pandemic and are asking members of the public for donations to “survive”.
Inflata Nation opened its doors in Peterborough earlier this year and created 35 jobs for the region, this could all come to an end after COVID-19 lockdown is over.
Due to only recently opening, the theme park does not qualify for the Government’s grant and business interruption schemes to help with finances.
A spokesman said: “We have launched a crowdfunding campaign to help survive this unprecedented time.
“We created over 35 new jobs and filled the PE1 retail park with excitement. However, the Covid-19 outbreak has had devastating consequences on our theme park and for all of our staff.”
You may also want to watch:
The park is offering rewards to those who make donations, such as a one-month unlimited bounce pass for those who donate a minimum of £50.
The spokesman added: “Your rewards will provide security for all our 36 staff who are all passionate about the business and our customers.
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 3 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 4 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 5 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 6 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 7 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 8 £1.5 million food store creates 12 jobs
- 9 Villagers stay strong to earn perfect post-lockdown record
- 10 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
“Your rewards will help ensure essential bills are paid whilst being closed.
“Your support now will ensure that the community still benefits from family fun, fitness sessions, tots sessions and disability sessions.”
To donate and find out more about the rewards on offer, visit: www.crowdfunder.co.uk/support-inflata-nation-peterborough