JS Holmes of Wisbech St Mary wins prestigious Nissan prize at manufacturer’s conference celebrating 2014 success
- Credit: Archant
Fenland car dealership JS Holmes is celebrating after winning Nissan’s Overall Retailer of the Year award.
The Wisbech St Mary dealership received the prestigious prize at the ‘United in Success’ event hosted by the manufacturer at the Grosvenor Hotel, London.
The award recognises the dealership’s performance in vehicle sales, aftersales and customer quality categories compared to other similar-sized dealers.
JS Holmes also won the Nissan Customer Quality Retailer of the Year award based on its sales and aftersales figures in its sector.
Sales director Alex Holmes was presented commemorative plaques by Nissan brand ambassador Sir Chris Hoy at the end of a conference to celebrate the company’s success in the last year.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Holmes said: “To win these awards is such a huge honour. I would like to pay tribute to the hard work of all my staff throughout the year in achieving this accolade.
“The Overall Retailer of the Year award recognises our performance across all categories – it means we are hugely successful in each area of our business.”
- 1 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 2 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 3 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 4 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 5 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 6 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 7 Crossing company praised for using local workers and suppliers
- 8 Suspected hare coursers get 4x4 stuck after crashing nose first in ditch
- 9 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
Nissan Motor (GB) Managing director James Wright said: “2014 was a record-breaking year for Nissan in the UK and our network must take much of the credit for our success.
“It’s great to be able to recognise the best-performing dealerships in the network with an award and to be able to thank them personally for the contribution they have made.”
The awards coincide with some extensive refurbishment. There is a new service reception integrated into the showroom, while the workshop has two new ramps.
It has also been a strong start to 2015 for JS Holmes – in March the dealership sold 100 cars (new and used) for the first time in its history.
• To book a test drive, call 0845 271 7614 or visit the showroom in High Road.