Keith gets his big Day after he is promoted at local accountancy firm
- Credit: Archant
Keith Day has been promoted to a new role of Associate at the Wisbech and March offices of independent chartered accountants and business advisers, Whiting & Partners.
Former student at Witchford Village and Hills Road Sixth Form colleges, Keith, 37, lives in March with his wife, Donna, and their two children.
Keith previously worked as a Senior Manager, and has worked for the long-established firm since leaving school.
He will take up his new role immediately.
Keith is a Corporate Services specialist based in the Crescent at Wisbech and spends part of his week in the firm’s Dartford Road office, which will soon be replaced by Whiting & Partners’ proposed new Fenland office on Wimblington Road.
You may also want to watch:
The firm has eight offices across Cambridgeshire, Suffolk and Norfolk, with 14 partners and 150 staff.
- 1 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 2 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 3 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 4 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 5 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 6 Slimmer's life-changing weight loss story
- 7 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart
- 8 Man attempts to smuggle MDMA tablets disguised as Mars Bar into jail
- 9 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 10 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community