Law Society accreditation for firm of solicitors with Fenland branch
A FIRM of solicitors with a branch in Fenland has achieved accreditation from the Law Society.
Metcalfe Copeman & Pettefar Solicitors (MCP) have been recognised in the society’s new Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS). MCP is the first firm in Norfolk and the third firm in Cambridgeshire to achieve this standard.
Steve Welcomme, managing partner of the firm’s Wisbech office, said: “This is a fantastic achievement.
“The public recognise that their house move is a huge decision, a major investment, an exciting but often stressful time. It is important that they have confidence in who is undertaking their legal work.
“With the CQS there is now a genuine and robust kite mark for quality conveyancing services”.
You may also want to watch:
Claire Walker, the senior residential conveyancer in Wisbech said she was delighted with the achievement because law firms who are accredited CQS practitioners have adopted a new conveyancing protocol. Ms Walker said this should smooth and speed up the buying and selling of properties.
MCP also has offices in King’s Lynn, Thetford and Peterborough.
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 Neighbours want council to call time on off-licence
- 3 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 4 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 5 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 6 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 7 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 8 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 9 Driver bids to drift towards fruitful career with national success
- 10 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager