Law Society accreditation for firm of solicitors with Fenland branch
A FIRM of solicitors with a branch in Fenland has achieved accreditation from the Law Society.
Metcalfe Copeman & Pettefar Solicitors (MCP) have been recognised in the society’s new Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS). MCP is the first firm in Norfolk and the third firm in Cambridgeshire to achieve this standard.
Steve Welcomme, managing partner of the firm’s Wisbech office, said: “This is a fantastic achievement.
“The public recognise that their house move is a huge decision, a major investment, an exciting but often stressful time. It is important that they have confidence in who is undertaking their legal work.
“With the CQS there is now a genuine and robust kite mark for quality conveyancing services”.
You may also want to watch:
Claire Walker, the senior residential conveyancer in Wisbech said she was delighted with the achievement because law firms who are accredited CQS practitioners have adopted a new conveyancing protocol. Ms Walker said this should smooth and speed up the buying and selling of properties.
MCP also has offices in King’s Lynn, Thetford and Peterborough.
- 1 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 2 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 4 MP praises 'fantastic' vaccine team after having Covid-19 jab
- 5 Man who died in road crash is named
- 6 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 7 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 8 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 9 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 10 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’