Law Society accreditation for firm of solicitors with Fenland branch
A FIRM of solicitors with a branch in Fenland has achieved accreditation from the Law Society.
Metcalfe Copeman & Pettefar Solicitors (MCP) have been recognised in the society’s new Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS). MCP is the first firm in Norfolk and the third firm in Cambridgeshire to achieve this standard.
Steve Welcomme, managing partner of the firm’s Wisbech office, said: “This is a fantastic achievement.
“The public recognise that their house move is a huge decision, a major investment, an exciting but often stressful time. It is important that they have confidence in who is undertaking their legal work.
“With the CQS there is now a genuine and robust kite mark for quality conveyancing services”.
You may also want to watch:
Claire Walker, the senior residential conveyancer in Wisbech said she was delighted with the achievement because law firms who are accredited CQS practitioners have adopted a new conveyancing protocol. Ms Walker said this should smooth and speed up the buying and selling of properties.
MCP also has offices in King’s Lynn, Thetford and Peterborough.
- 1 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 2 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 6 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 7 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 8 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 9 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- 10 Motor cyclist killed in March crash