Let Wisbech solicitor write your will in exchange for donation to Will Aid charity
A WISBECH solicitor will write your will in exchange for a donation to charity as part of a fundraising initiative throughout November.
Paul Garner, of Metcalfe Copeman & Pettefar is taking part in Will Aid’s ‘Make a Will Month’.
He is one of many solicitors throughout the region who will invite will-makers to support one of the group’s nine charities rather than charging their usual fees for a basic single will, pair of mirror wills or change an existing will.
Money raised is shared between ActionAid, Age UK, British Red Cross, Christian Aid, NSPCC, Save the Children, Sightsavers, SCIAF and Trocaire.
Will Aid has also teamed up with Certainty, the national will register, to offer Will Aid clients the opportunity to register the location of their will for free (the usual cost is �30).
Last year more than �1.5million was raised as around 19,000 clients made their will with Will Aid throughout November.
• For more information visit www.willaid.org.uk
- 1 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 2 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 3 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 4 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 5 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 6 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 7 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 8 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 9 Could you give these pets a home?
- 10 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road