Let Wisbech solicitor write your will in exchange for donation to Will Aid charity
A WISBECH solicitor will write your will in exchange for a donation to charity as part of a fundraising initiative throughout November.
Paul Garner, of Metcalfe Copeman & Pettefar is taking part in Will Aid’s ‘Make a Will Month’.
He is one of many solicitors throughout the region who will invite will-makers to support one of the group’s nine charities rather than charging their usual fees for a basic single will, pair of mirror wills or change an existing will.
Money raised is shared between ActionAid, Age UK, British Red Cross, Christian Aid, NSPCC, Save the Children, Sightsavers, SCIAF and Trocaire.
Will Aid has also teamed up with Certainty, the national will register, to offer Will Aid clients the opportunity to register the location of their will for free (the usual cost is �30).
You may also want to watch:
Last year more than �1.5million was raised as around 19,000 clients made their will with Will Aid throughout November.
• For more information visit www.willaid.org.uk
- 1 £1.5 million food store creates 12 jobs
- 2 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 Organisers plan for low-key return of Chatteris Midsummer Festival
- 5 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 6 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 7 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 8 Salon owner grateful to be 'back doing what I love'
- 9 Aldi invites the public to share their views on new Whittlesey store
- 10 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover