Top M&S boss to speak at Ely’s Celebration of Business
- Credit: Archant
One of Mark’s and Spencers top bosses for more than 20 years will be speaking at Ely’s Celebration of Business event.
Louise Nicholls is the corporate head of human rights , food sustainability and food packaging at the retail chain.
She has led the retailer’s ethical trade programme for more than a decade, forming part of the small team that developed the company’s ground-breaking Plan A, a 100-point, five-year plan to address a wide range of environmental and social issues.
The Ely Cathedral Business Group will hold this year’s event on April 24.
A celebration of business will be held at Ely Cathedral with more than 100 companies set to showcase their services.
Businesses will exhibit their goods and services in the cathedral for the full day alongwith the Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce, who will be running their popular ‘Grow Your Business’ series.
Supported by local business leaders and advisers, these workshops aim to be fun, interactive and thought provoking.
- 1 Child shot in face by BB gun bought at summer festival
- 2 Person hit by train between Manea and Peterborough
- 3 Motorcyclist killed after driver fell asleep at the wheel
- 4 Man who died in A141 crash named
- 5 The highlights of the 2022 Chatteris Midsummer Festival
- 6 7 of the most beautiful churches in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Woman has 'medical episode' during A1(M) crash
- 8 Missing Peterborough 26-year-old found 'alive and well'
- 9 Man fined £300 after being linked to fly-tipping
- 10 Warwick Davis and daughter Annabelle cut the ribbon at special opening
Louise Nicholls will be one of the two key-note speak business speakers in the evening with Lord Bird MBE founder and Editor-In-Chief of The Big Issue.
If you’d like to know more about the Celebration of Business exhibition, contact the Ely Cathedral business group administrator email@example.com or visit: www.elycathedralbusinessgroup.org
All events are free to attend.
Donations will also be welcomed to the designated charity Ely Foodbank.