Top M&S boss to speak at Ely’s Celebration of Business
- Credit: Archant
One of Mark’s and Spencers top bosses for more than 20 years will be speaking at Ely’s Celebration of Business event.
Louise Nicholls is the corporate head of human rights , food sustainability and food packaging at the retail chain.
She has led the retailer’s ethical trade programme for more than a decade, forming part of the small team that developed the company’s ground-breaking Plan A, a 100-point, five-year plan to address a wide range of environmental and social issues.
The Ely Cathedral Business Group will hold this year’s event on April 24.
A celebration of business will be held at Ely Cathedral with more than 100 companies set to showcase their services.
Businesses will exhibit their goods and services in the cathedral for the full day alongwith the Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce, who will be running their popular ‘Grow Your Business’ series.
Supported by local business leaders and advisers, these workshops aim to be fun, interactive and thought provoking.
- 1 Whittlesey and March serve up cup thriller ahead of crucial weekend
- 2 Village's stunning Christmas lights display captured on camera
- 3 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 4 Neighbour and PCSO prevent £4,000 fraud
- 5 Santa lightens up the Fens in run-up to Christmas
- 6 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 7 Government clearance needed for £200,000 year role for Eileen
- 8 Owner left excited as town's 'heirloom' features on I'm A Celebrity trial
- 9 Attacked PC nominated for bravery award
- 10 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
Louise Nicholls will be one of the two key-note speak business speakers in the evening with Lord Bird MBE founder and Editor-In-Chief of The Big Issue.
If you’d like to know more about the Celebration of Business exhibition, contact the Ely Cathedral business group administrator email@example.com or visit: www.elycathedralbusinessgroup.org
All events are free to attend.
Donations will also be welcomed to the designated charity Ely Foodbank.