Kings of the high street - and they hope a cut above the rest
- Credit: Archant
Kings Barbers offer a range of services, from fading eyebrows and hot wax to clean shaves, since they opened for business in July.
Since replacing Marshalls, which closed earlier this year, the Turkish barbers has all the tools in place in a bid to compete with their rivals.
Customers can feel like royalty when they walk along a miniature red carpet on arrival, and with a young, ambitious leader, they hope their clientele can continue to build.
“It’s important to be visible in the town for the business,” Salih Solak, manager of Kings Barbers, said.
Placed on Broad Street, Salih hopes the prime location can be a selling point for future customers, with some travelling from outside of Cambridgeshire for their services.
You may also want to watch:
“The competition is doing a good service, but we are on the high street and everyone can see it,” he said.
“We have different customers coming in, some from as far as Norwich.”
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 4 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 5 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 6 Wright hopes overseas ace's return boosts March Town play-off hopes
- 7 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 8 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 9 DJ, 11, branded 'an inspiration' after winning top award
- 10 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site