March beet harvesting equipment provider Agrifac UK marking expansion with open day
- Credit: Archant
A beet harvesting equipment provider is holding an open day to celebrate its expansion.
Agrifac UK will open the doors of its new 420 square metre warehouse at Thorby Avenue, March, on June 5 from 2-7.30pm.
There will be new products on display, the chance to talk with staff, presentations and a barbecue.
These are exciting times for Agrifac UK, which is responsible for all Agrifac and HOLMER exxact machines, including sales, service and parts sales.
The company has doubled the size of its workshop and parts stores and hired extra staff - they now employ 19 people including six fully trained road technicians.
You may also want to watch:
Managing director Andy Carse said: “We are all very pleased to see the business moving forward and growing, we now have the widest product offering for beet equipment as well as our world famous self-propelled sprayer, the Agrifac Condor.
“Moving to our new premises and boosting our service and parts staff we will now offer a 100 per cent satisfying aftersales
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 4 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
- 5 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 6 Trades group hears of alarming rise in shop worker abuse amid Covid
- 7 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 8 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 9 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 10 £1.5 million food store creates 12 jobs
service to all of our customers.
“I look forward to seeing you all at our open day at our new premises.”