March beet harvesting equipment provider Agrifac UK marking expansion with open day
- Credit: Archant
A beet harvesting equipment provider is holding an open day to celebrate its expansion.
Agrifac UK will open the doors of its new 420 square metre warehouse at Thorby Avenue, March, on June 5 from 2-7.30pm.
There will be new products on display, the chance to talk with staff, presentations and a barbecue.
These are exciting times for Agrifac UK, which is responsible for all Agrifac and HOLMER exxact machines, including sales, service and parts sales.
The company has doubled the size of its workshop and parts stores and hired extra staff - they now employ 19 people including six fully trained road technicians.
Managing director Andy Carse said: “We are all very pleased to see the business moving forward and growing, we now have the widest product offering for beet equipment as well as our world famous self-propelled sprayer, the Agrifac Condor.
“Moving to our new premises and boosting our service and parts staff we will now offer a 100 per cent satisfying aftersales
- 1 Cambridgeshire man stabbed partner in the neck while she held their baby
- 2 March set to light a beacon for Platinum Jubilee
- 3 Drug driver attacked man with metal pole and spat at police
- 4 Pupils tell Ofsted school so good they don't want to leave
- 5 Wembley debut 'a highlight of my career' for footballer Reece
- 6 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 7 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 8 Village barn struck by arsonists in 4am blaze
- 9 Long queues at Peterborough passport office ahead of holiday season
- 10 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
service to all of our customers.
“I look forward to seeing you all at our open day at our new premises.”