March car hire firm expands with new MOT and Service Centre
A FAMILY-run car hire business is again expanding with the addition of a purpose-built MOT and Service Centre - and jobs will be created as a result.
Cambridgeshire Car Hire, of Elm Road, March, is owned and run by David Coe and his wife Gillian. The business has grown from strength to strength over the years.
The expansion will include a reception area for customers, offering them a place to sit and wait whilst their MOT, service or repairs are completed.
Mr Coe said: “There will be ample parking, allowing space for the ever-growing hire side of the business as well as the new service and MOT side.
“I’m looking forward to completing and opening this new part of my business. I’ll be recruiting new staff for the expanding business and hope to have it all up and running in October.”
You may also want to watch:
The new MOT centre will offer MOTs for class 4 and 7 (goods) vehicles. Mr Coe added: “Our aim is not to be about offering cheap MOTs and repairs, but about offering quality service to customers and making a mundane but essential part of car maintenance as stress free as possible.”
- 1 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 2 Three stores evacuated after suspect 'bomb scare'
- 3 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 4 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 5 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 6 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 7 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 8 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph
- 9 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 10 Body found in Wisbech road