March car hire firm expands with new MOT and Service Centre
A FAMILY-run car hire business is again expanding with the addition of a purpose-built MOT and Service Centre - and jobs will be created as a result.
Cambridgeshire Car Hire, of Elm Road, March, is owned and run by David Coe and his wife Gillian. The business has grown from strength to strength over the years.
The expansion will include a reception area for customers, offering them a place to sit and wait whilst their MOT, service or repairs are completed.
Mr Coe said: “There will be ample parking, allowing space for the ever-growing hire side of the business as well as the new service and MOT side.
“I’m looking forward to completing and opening this new part of my business. I’ll be recruiting new staff for the expanding business and hope to have it all up and running in October.”
You may also want to watch:
The new MOT centre will offer MOTs for class 4 and 7 (goods) vehicles. Mr Coe added: “Our aim is not to be about offering cheap MOTs and repairs, but about offering quality service to customers and making a mundane but essential part of car maintenance as stress free as possible.”
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 4 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 5 Residents urged to take twice-weekly rapid Covid-19 tests
- 6 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 7 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 8 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 9 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 10 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million