March window and door fabricators Tradelink named in top 100 businesses in Cambridgeshire list
- Credit: Supplied/Tradelink
A March-based company – currently celebrating 28 years in business – has been named amongst the top 100 in Cambridgeshire.
Window and door fabricators Tradelink, based on Marwick Road, picked up The Cambridgeshire Ltd Award in January this year - kicking off 2020 with success.
The award recognises the top 100 companies in the county, based on a combination of sales and the strength of balance sheet for 2019, based on research by consultants Grant Thornton.
The list is compiled from the most recent publicly available accounts of companies within the region and provides a useful yardstick against which the county can assess its economic performance.
Jim Moody, managing director, said: "As founder of Tradelink I'm very proud of our business.
You may also want to watch:
"In a year when we have seen many others in the manufacturing industry struggle, we have achieved Top 100 Companies recognition for the first time.
"The recognition has been accomplished by the hard work and dedication from all our staff and shows the progress we are continuing to make."
- 1 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 2 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 3 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 4 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 5 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 6 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 7 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 8 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 9 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 10 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
A spokesman for Grant Thornton said: "The companies comprising Cambridgeshire Limited have yet again produced a strong set of financial results."