March window and door fabricators Tradelink named in top 100 businesses in Cambridgeshire list
- Credit: Supplied/Tradelink
A March-based company – currently celebrating 28 years in business – has been named amongst the top 100 in Cambridgeshire.
Window and door fabricators Tradelink, based on Marwick Road, picked up The Cambridgeshire Ltd Award in January this year - kicking off 2020 with success.
The award recognises the top 100 companies in the county, based on a combination of sales and the strength of balance sheet for 2019, based on research by consultants Grant Thornton.
The list is compiled from the most recent publicly available accounts of companies within the region and provides a useful yardstick against which the county can assess its economic performance.
Jim Moody, managing director, said: "As founder of Tradelink I'm very proud of our business.
You may also want to watch:
"In a year when we have seen many others in the manufacturing industry struggle, we have achieved Top 100 Companies recognition for the first time.
"The recognition has been accomplished by the hard work and dedication from all our staff and shows the progress we are continuing to make."
- 1 £1.5 million food store creates 12 jobs
- 2 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 Organisers plan for low-key return of Chatteris Midsummer Festival
- 5 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 6 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 7 Aldi invites the public to share their views on new Whittlesey store
- 8 New emergency facilities open at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 9 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 10 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover
A spokesman for Grant Thornton said: "The companies comprising Cambridgeshire Limited have yet again produced a strong set of financial results."