March window and door fabricators Tradelink named in top 100 businesses in Cambridgeshire list
- Credit: Supplied/Tradelink
A March-based company – currently celebrating 28 years in business – has been named amongst the top 100 in Cambridgeshire.
Window and door fabricators Tradelink, based on Marwick Road, picked up The Cambridgeshire Ltd Award in January this year - kicking off 2020 with success.
The award recognises the top 100 companies in the county, based on a combination of sales and the strength of balance sheet for 2019, based on research by consultants Grant Thornton.
The list is compiled from the most recent publicly available accounts of companies within the region and provides a useful yardstick against which the county can assess its economic performance.
Jim Moody, managing director, said: "As founder of Tradelink I'm very proud of our business.
"In a year when we have seen many others in the manufacturing industry struggle, we have achieved Top 100 Companies recognition for the first time.
"The recognition has been accomplished by the hard work and dedication from all our staff and shows the progress we are continuing to make."
- 1 Cambridgeshire man stabbed partner in the neck while she held their baby
- 2 March set to light a beacon for Platinum Jubilee
- 3 Wembley debut 'a highlight of my career' for footballer Reece
- 4 Drug driver attacked man with metal pole and spat at police
- 5 Pupils tell Ofsted school so good they don't want to leave
- 6 Village barn struck by arsonists in 4am blaze
- 7 Jon serves up a painting fit for Her Majesty
- 8 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 9 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 10 Long queues at Peterborough passport office ahead of holiday season
A spokesman for Grant Thornton said: "The companies comprising Cambridgeshire Limited have yet again produced a strong set of financial results."