March window and door fabricators Tradelink named in top 100 businesses in Cambridgeshire list
- Credit: Supplied/Tradelink
A March-based company – currently celebrating 28 years in business – has been named amongst the top 100 in Cambridgeshire.
Window and door fabricators Tradelink, based on Marwick Road, picked up The Cambridgeshire Ltd Award in January this year - kicking off 2020 with success.
The award recognises the top 100 companies in the county, based on a combination of sales and the strength of balance sheet for 2019, based on research by consultants Grant Thornton.
The list is compiled from the most recent publicly available accounts of companies within the region and provides a useful yardstick against which the county can assess its economic performance.
Jim Moody, managing director, said: "As founder of Tradelink I'm very proud of our business.
"In a year when we have seen many others in the manufacturing industry struggle, we have achieved Top 100 Companies recognition for the first time.
"The recognition has been accomplished by the hard work and dedication from all our staff and shows the progress we are continuing to make."
- 1 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 2 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 3 Princess Eugenie on mission to stop modern slavery
- 4 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 5 Thousands descend on Chatteris as town lights up for Christmas
- 6 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 7 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
- 8 Happy Hares boss confident more progress is yet to come
- 9 Christmas at Wimpole illuminated trail sparks into life as countdown begins
- 10 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens
A spokesman for Grant Thornton said: "The companies comprising Cambridgeshire Limited have yet again produced a strong set of financial results."