March mum Rachel celebrates as her Belle Amie beauty salon is officially opened
- Credit: Archant
March beauty therapist Rachel Price is celebrating after the town’s mayor Councillor Rob Skoulding officially opened her new salon - Belle Amie.
The 30-year-old mother of three has lots of experience in the world of beauty having trained at Hitchin College before studying supplementary courses at the London School of Beauty.
She has worked in other salons including the prestigious Henlow Grange in the past and has also run a mobile business, but the salon in Darthill Road is her first ever premises.
Rachel’s family and friends spent over two months renovating the former taxi office into an attractive space for clients to relax and enjoy their treatments.
Cllr Skoulding happily cut a ribbon to mark the official opening on Friday and Rachel is now planning a special open day this Saturday (14) to give people a chance to find out more about the treatments she has on offer.
You may also want to watch:
And as a special opening offer any treatments booked on Saturday will be half-price.
- 1 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 2 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
- 3 Top Cabinet post for NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay
- 4 Students highlight road safety in new films
- 5 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 6 Police find string of ponies in middle of Cambridgeshire road
- 7 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 8 Six-year-old fundraising for air ambulance charity that helped sister during seizure
- 9 Freed from custody, animal rights campaigner back at Camp Beagle
- 10 Christmas lights switch-on event cancelled over 'Covid uncertainty'