March mum Rachel celebrates as her Belle Amie beauty salon is officially opened
- Credit: Archant
March beauty therapist Rachel Price is celebrating after the town’s mayor Councillor Rob Skoulding officially opened her new salon - Belle Amie.
The 30-year-old mother of three has lots of experience in the world of beauty having trained at Hitchin College before studying supplementary courses at the London School of Beauty.
She has worked in other salons including the prestigious Henlow Grange in the past and has also run a mobile business, but the salon in Darthill Road is her first ever premises.
Rachel’s family and friends spent over two months renovating the former taxi office into an attractive space for clients to relax and enjoy their treatments.
Cllr Skoulding happily cut a ribbon to mark the official opening on Friday and Rachel is now planning a special open day this Saturday (14) to give people a chance to find out more about the treatments she has on offer.
You may also want to watch:
And as a special opening offer any treatments booked on Saturday will be half-price.
- 1 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 2 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 3 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 4 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 5 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 6 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 7 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 8 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home