March mum Rachel celebrates as her Belle Amie beauty salon is officially opened
- Credit: Archant
March beauty therapist Rachel Price is celebrating after the town’s mayor Councillor Rob Skoulding officially opened her new salon - Belle Amie.
The 30-year-old mother of three has lots of experience in the world of beauty having trained at Hitchin College before studying supplementary courses at the London School of Beauty.
She has worked in other salons including the prestigious Henlow Grange in the past and has also run a mobile business, but the salon in Darthill Road is her first ever premises.
Rachel’s family and friends spent over two months renovating the former taxi office into an attractive space for clients to relax and enjoy their treatments.
Cllr Skoulding happily cut a ribbon to mark the official opening on Friday and Rachel is now planning a special open day this Saturday (14) to give people a chance to find out more about the treatments she has on offer.
And as a special opening offer any treatments booked on Saturday will be half-price.
- 1 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 2 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Man taken to hospital after 'welfare' concerns
- 4 Dashcam appeal after three die in three-vehicle A1 crash
- 5 Real living wage given to frontline care home workers
- 6 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 7 Academy shake-up as one principal goes and another arrives
- 8 Take a look inside this £600,000 converted barn hidden in the Fens
- 9 Prince Charming mannequin seen in car on motorway is mistaken for a body
- 10 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure