March mum Rachel celebrates as her Belle Amie beauty salon is officially opened
- Credit: Archant
March beauty therapist Rachel Price is celebrating after the town’s mayor Councillor Rob Skoulding officially opened her new salon - Belle Amie.
The 30-year-old mother of three has lots of experience in the world of beauty having trained at Hitchin College before studying supplementary courses at the London School of Beauty.
She has worked in other salons including the prestigious Henlow Grange in the past and has also run a mobile business, but the salon in Darthill Road is her first ever premises.
Rachel’s family and friends spent over two months renovating the former taxi office into an attractive space for clients to relax and enjoy their treatments.
Cllr Skoulding happily cut a ribbon to mark the official opening on Friday and Rachel is now planning a special open day this Saturday (14) to give people a chance to find out more about the treatments she has on offer.
You may also want to watch:
And as a special opening offer any treatments booked on Saturday will be half-price.
- 1 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 4 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 5 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 6 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 7 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 8 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 9 MP Steve Barclay visits £14m A47 Guyhirn roundabout upgrade works
- 10 Drink-driver blows over four times legal limit after ‘booze and cruise’