Stretham based Masters Logistical scoop two awards at prestigious ceremony hosted by comedian Sean Lock
- Credit: Archant
A warehouse and distribution company from Stretham scooped two top awards at an industry ceremony that was hosted by comedian Sean Lock.
Masters Logistical was recognised at the annual Palletline awards winning The Top Liner Award and prestigious Service Award.
Each year Palletine hosts an awards ceremony whereby they give recognition to their members across the country.
Only the best warehousing and distribution organisations are invited to join Palletline’s elite network.
The Service Award came in recognition of Masters consistently topping the Palletline performance charts.
A spokesperson for Masters Logistical said: “Masters are extremely proud to receive these two honours and that our dedication and commitment has been recognised by such a leading company.
“We strive to deliver an excellent service each and every day of the year and could not be happier that our hard work has been rewarded.
- 1 Person hit by train between Manea and Peterborough
- 2 Child shot in face by BB gun bought at summer festival
- 3 Motorcyclist killed after driver fell asleep at the wheel
- 4 Man who died in A141 crash named
- 5 Woman has 'medical episode' during A1(M) crash
- 6 The highlights of the 2022 Chatteris Midsummer Festival
- 7 7 of the most beautiful churches in Cambridgeshire
- 8 Missing Peterborough 26-year-old found 'alive and well'
- 9 Man fined £300 after being linked to fly-tipping
- 10 Warwick Davis and daughter Annabelle cut the ribbon at special opening
“These accolades give our customers even greater peace of mind, that Masters are the best logistics partner for their needs.”
The prestigious awards took place at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole hotel on Saturday June 9.
For any more information on our awards, Palletline, or to enquire about how Masters can help you with anything related to warehousing or logistics, call 01353 648222 or email email@example.com