‘I’m lovin’ it’ - McDonald’s plan 24/7 restaurant for March
- Credit: Accord Architecture/PA Images/PA
It’s customers in the Fens will be lovin’ it if planners approve a drive through McDonald’s in March on the corner of Wisbech Road and Hostmoor Avenue.
It's customers in the Fens will be lovin' it if planners approve a drive through McDonald's in March on the corner of Wisbech Road and Hostmoor Avenue.
Up to 65 full and part-time jobs will be created if the company gets the green light to build the new store, complete with a children's play area.
"The site borders the A141 making it an ideal location for a drive through facility," says the company.
McDonald's say the public realm open spaces will have seating and street furniture to make it an "attractive, functional design as not to impede footfall to and from the unit".
You may also want to watch:
There's also plenty of space given over for those staff members or customers wanting to cycle to the store.
The site is a parcel of land off Hostmoor Avenue bordering Tesco and Cobblestone's restaurant and bar.
- 1 Jail for man who broke partner’s nose and intimidated witness
- 2 Slimmer crowned 'greatest loser' after dropping four stone
- 3 Two mystery sinkholes appear across town during scorching weekend
- 4 Thunderstorms set to hit Cambs after hot intense weekend
- 5 Litter pickers find stolen handbag snatched from shopper last year
- 6 Katie Price mistakes BBC Look East presenter for Natalie Cassidy
- 7 Bombshell result in village polls leaves 115 homes plan in doubt
- 8 Hotel has everything you need for a relaxing staycation
- 9 Prepare to be ‘as horrified as I was’ says former audit chair
- 10 Walking tours, open days and exhibitions to 'celebrate the Fens'
And for those wanting a Big Mac at anytime of the day or night then McDonald's say they will oblige - the store is planned to open 24/7.
The application was registered with Fenland District Council on December 18 and a decision is expected within the first six to eight weeks of the New Year.