‘I’m lovin’ it’ - McDonald’s plan 24/7 restaurant for March
- Credit: Accord Architecture/PA Images/PA
It’s customers in the Fens will be lovin’ it if planners approve a drive through McDonald’s in March on the corner of Wisbech Road and Hostmoor Avenue.
It's customers in the Fens will be lovin' it if planners approve a drive through McDonald's in March on the corner of Wisbech Road and Hostmoor Avenue.
Up to 65 full and part-time jobs will be created if the company gets the green light to build the new store, complete with a children's play area.
"The site borders the A141 making it an ideal location for a drive through facility," says the company.
McDonald's say the public realm open spaces will have seating and street furniture to make it an "attractive, functional design as not to impede footfall to and from the unit".
You may also want to watch:
There's also plenty of space given over for those staff members or customers wanting to cycle to the store.
The site is a parcel of land off Hostmoor Avenue bordering Tesco and Cobblestone's restaurant and bar.
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 4 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 5 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 6 Wright hopes overseas ace's return boosts March Town play-off hopes
- 7 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 8 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 9 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 10 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
And for those wanting a Big Mac at anytime of the day or night then McDonald's say they will oblige - the store is planned to open 24/7.
The application was registered with Fenland District Council on December 18 and a decision is expected within the first six to eight weeks of the New Year.