Minister on hand to open Ridgeons new training academy and centre of excellence
- Credit: Archant
RIDGEONS opened a training academy and centre of excellence in Pampisford yesterday.
The Greenlight Centre of Excellence and Training Academy was officially opened by the MP Gregory Barker, Minister of State for Climate Change.
Ridgeons is one of the largest independent timber and builders’ merchants in the UK.
MP Barker said: “Ridgeons’ dedicated training academy is a fantastic facility that will help employees learn new skills to a high standard.
“It’s vital that companies like Ridgeons continue to develop so they can take advantage of new opportunities in the green market, such as the Green Deal.”
You may also want to watch:
Johnnie Sam, Ridgeons Deputy Chairman, added: “We are delighted that Gregory Barker MP could join us in officially opening the Greenlight Centre of Excellence and Training Academy.
“The Ridgeons mission is to make it easier for our customers to do business, by supporting them in the provision of all their building supplies needs, quickly and efficiently.
- 1 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 2 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 5 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 6 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 7 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 8 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart
“The opening of the centre adds to this promise and ensures that we are at the forefront in providing the products that make environmentally compliant work easy.”