Minister on hand to open Ridgeons new training academy and centre of excellence
- Credit: Archant
RIDGEONS opened a training academy and centre of excellence in Pampisford yesterday.
The Greenlight Centre of Excellence and Training Academy was officially opened by the MP Gregory Barker, Minister of State for Climate Change.
Ridgeons is one of the largest independent timber and builders’ merchants in the UK.
MP Barker said: “Ridgeons’ dedicated training academy is a fantastic facility that will help employees learn new skills to a high standard.
“It’s vital that companies like Ridgeons continue to develop so they can take advantage of new opportunities in the green market, such as the Green Deal.”
You may also want to watch:
Johnnie Sam, Ridgeons Deputy Chairman, added: “We are delighted that Gregory Barker MP could join us in officially opening the Greenlight Centre of Excellence and Training Academy.
“The Ridgeons mission is to make it easier for our customers to do business, by supporting them in the provision of all their building supplies needs, quickly and efficiently.
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 3 Man who died in road crash is named
- 4 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 5 DJ, 11, branded 'an inspiration' after winning top award
- 6 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 7 Photographer amazed by praise thanks to stunning images of space
- 8 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 9 Entrepreneurs’ lockdown invention wins big at London competition
- 10 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
“The opening of the centre adds to this promise and ensures that we are at the forefront in providing the products that make environmentally compliant work easy.”