MP Steve Barclay to cut the ribbon at Hugh Crane new extension in Whittlesey
- Credit: Archant
A cleaning equipment company is celebrating its big expansion and refurbishment by holding an open day.
Hugh Crane has been operating out of Station Road in Whittlesey since October 2001 and decided to expand its premises in 2014.
The company is celebrating becoming one of the biggest cleaning equipment showrooms in the east by opening its doors to the public and welcoming a variety of suppliers on Friday September 30.
Jim Saunders, branch manager, said: “Over the last few years we have seen a large increase in companies investing in the area, making the most of the excellent transport links. The central location and the demand for warehousing has seen an increase in the demand for state of the art cleaning equipment.
“Clearly our previous facilities didn’t allow us to cope with this demand, so investment was essential for the long term growth of the business. We now have one of the largest Cleaning Equipment showrooms in East Anglia, along with a dedicated National Training Centre.
“Customers can now visit the site and have a demonstration of equipment before purchasing, which we see as a major advantage. The showroom is open to businesses of all sizes. We also welcome local residents, as we stock a large range of basic cleaning essentials for around the home and garden.”
MP Steve Barclay will cut the ribbon at the new showroom next Friday and food, drink and beer from the Nene Valley Brewery will also be available from 9.30am until 5pm.
- 1 Cambridgeshire man stabbed partner in the neck while she held their baby
- 2 March set to light a beacon for Platinum Jubilee
- 3 Drug driver attacked man with metal pole and spat at police
- 4 Pupils tell Ofsted school so good they don't want to leave
- 5 Wembley debut 'a highlight of my career' for footballer Reece
- 6 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 7 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 8 Long queues at Peterborough passport office ahead of holiday season
- 9 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 10 My boss, the Prime Minister, is not a liar, says MP Steve Barclay
To secure a place, email email@example.com or contact Tim Crane on 01493 750072.