New boss for Fengrain
A NEW managing director has taken the helm at Fengrain.
Rob Munro took the reins of the Wimblington-based grain storage and marketing company on February 1 after chairman Paul Wilkinson said: “The time is now right for him to take on the challenge.”
The company’s former marketing director should he would “relish the challenge” of stepping up to the plate with the aim of accelerating the company’s development.
“I joined Fengrain because I believe in the core values of the business which were set over 40 years ago,” Mr Munro said.
“These were based on supporting our members through honesty, integrity, investment and hard work. I can confirm that these values are still adhered to.
You may also want to watch:
“The business is in excellent shape and it is my intention to continue to drive continued improvement and growth.”
Mr Munro will be supported by Finance Director Kevin Cooper and Development Director Paul Randle in redesigning the organisation.
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 3 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 4 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 6 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 7 Students dare to dream of England Lionesses spot after trial success
- 8 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 9 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- 10 Live updates as cyclist is ‘hit by lorry’ near March secondary school
The company provides members with a wide variety of news and information relating to the combinable crop market and industry, as well as informing them about marketing opportunities from Fengrain.
“We can never be complacent and there is a lot to do but with an excellent team in place, supported by a loyal membership, I relish the challenge,” Mr Munro added.