New boss for Fengrain
A NEW managing director has taken the helm at Fengrain.
Rob Munro took the reins of the Wimblington-based grain storage and marketing company on February 1 after chairman Paul Wilkinson said: “The time is now right for him to take on the challenge.”
The company’s former marketing director should he would “relish the challenge” of stepping up to the plate with the aim of accelerating the company’s development.
“I joined Fengrain because I believe in the core values of the business which were set over 40 years ago,” Mr Munro said.
“These were based on supporting our members through honesty, integrity, investment and hard work. I can confirm that these values are still adhered to.
You may also want to watch:
“The business is in excellent shape and it is my intention to continue to drive continued improvement and growth.”
Mr Munro will be supported by Finance Director Kevin Cooper and Development Director Paul Randle in redesigning the organisation.
- 1 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 2 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 3 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 4 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 5 Sandbags available ahead as Storm Christoph arrives
- 6 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 7 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 8 ‘Boris should try to fill in the forms if he thinks they’re so simple’
- 9 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 10 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
The company provides members with a wide variety of news and information relating to the combinable crop market and industry, as well as informing them about marketing opportunities from Fengrain.
“We can never be complacent and there is a lot to do but with an excellent team in place, supported by a loyal membership, I relish the challenge,” Mr Munro added.