New boss for Fengrain
A NEW managing director has taken the helm at Fengrain.
Rob Munro took the reins of the Wimblington-based grain storage and marketing company on February 1 after chairman Paul Wilkinson said: “The time is now right for him to take on the challenge.”
The company’s former marketing director should he would “relish the challenge” of stepping up to the plate with the aim of accelerating the company’s development.
“I joined Fengrain because I believe in the core values of the business which were set over 40 years ago,” Mr Munro said.
“These were based on supporting our members through honesty, integrity, investment and hard work. I can confirm that these values are still adhered to.
You may also want to watch:
“The business is in excellent shape and it is my intention to continue to drive continued improvement and growth.”
Mr Munro will be supported by Finance Director Kevin Cooper and Development Director Paul Randle in redesigning the organisation.
- 1 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 3 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 4 MP praises 'fantastic' vaccine team after having Covid-19 jab
- 5 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 6 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 7 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 8 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 9 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 10 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
The company provides members with a wide variety of news and information relating to the combinable crop market and industry, as well as informing them about marketing opportunities from Fengrain.
“We can never be complacent and there is a lot to do but with an excellent team in place, supported by a loyal membership, I relish the challenge,” Mr Munro added.