New boss for Fengrain
A NEW managing director has taken the helm at Fengrain.
Rob Munro took the reins of the Wimblington-based grain storage and marketing company on February 1 after chairman Paul Wilkinson said: “The time is now right for him to take on the challenge.”
The company’s former marketing director should he would “relish the challenge” of stepping up to the plate with the aim of accelerating the company’s development.
“I joined Fengrain because I believe in the core values of the business which were set over 40 years ago,” Mr Munro said.
“These were based on supporting our members through honesty, integrity, investment and hard work. I can confirm that these values are still adhered to.
“The business is in excellent shape and it is my intention to continue to drive continued improvement and growth.”
Mr Munro will be supported by Finance Director Kevin Cooper and Development Director Paul Randle in redesigning the organisation.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 4 Wenny Meadow home to rare 'false scorpions', says hidden report
- 5 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 6 Live music, over 100 stalls and fair rides as Christmas market returns
- 7 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 8 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 9 Motorbike set on fire in arson attack
- 10 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
The company provides members with a wide variety of news and information relating to the combinable crop market and industry, as well as informing them about marketing opportunities from Fengrain.
“We can never be complacent and there is a lot to do but with an excellent team in place, supported by a loyal membership, I relish the challenge,” Mr Munro added.