Construction company opens new office in Cambridge
- Credit: Alan Bennett / Media Imaging Sol
A construction company has opened a new office in Cambridge as part of its expansion across the East of England.
Clegg Construction held a drinks reception for fellow construction professionals at Downing College last week.
Guests from across the region were welcomed by the Clegg Construction senior management team to hear about the company’s extensive experience.
The Eastern office will be led by Rachel Johns, who will expand the business throughout the region across its known sectors.
Rachel will also lead on the delivery of the Scape Regional Construction framework, which provides construction services for public sector projects in the Midlands and East of England.
You may also want to watch:
Rachel, framework and business development manager, said: “The launch event gave a fantastic opportunity for construction professionals to become familiar with Clegg Construction’s experience and abilities. I’d like to thank everyone who attended.”
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 3 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 6 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 7 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 8 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 9 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police