Construction company opens new office in Cambridge
- Credit: Alan Bennett / Media Imaging Sol
A construction company has opened a new office in Cambridge as part of its expansion across the East of England.
Clegg Construction held a drinks reception for fellow construction professionals at Downing College last week.
Guests from across the region were welcomed by the Clegg Construction senior management team to hear about the company’s extensive experience.
The Eastern office will be led by Rachel Johns, who will expand the business throughout the region across its known sectors.
Rachel will also lead on the delivery of the Scape Regional Construction framework, which provides construction services for public sector projects in the Midlands and East of England.
You may also want to watch:
Rachel, framework and business development manager, said: “The launch event gave a fantastic opportunity for construction professionals to become familiar with Clegg Construction’s experience and abilities. I’d like to thank everyone who attended.”
- 1 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 2 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 3 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 4 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 5 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 6 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 7 Crossing company praised for using local workers and suppliers
- 8 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 9 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 10 Suspected hare coursers get 4x4 stuck after crashing nose first in ditch