Construction company opens new office in Cambridge
- Credit: Alan Bennett / Media Imaging Sol
A construction company has opened a new office in Cambridge as part of its expansion across the East of England.
Clegg Construction held a drinks reception for fellow construction professionals at Downing College last week.
Guests from across the region were welcomed by the Clegg Construction senior management team to hear about the company’s extensive experience.
The Eastern office will be led by Rachel Johns, who will expand the business throughout the region across its known sectors.
Rachel will also lead on the delivery of the Scape Regional Construction framework, which provides construction services for public sector projects in the Midlands and East of England.
You may also want to watch:
Rachel, framework and business development manager, said: “The launch event gave a fantastic opportunity for construction professionals to become familiar with Clegg Construction’s experience and abilities. I’d like to thank everyone who attended.”
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 3 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 4 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 5 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 6 Trades group hears of alarming rise in shop worker abuse amid Covid
- 7 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 8 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 9 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
- 10 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers