Ely’s Silver Oak Coffee unveil new shop at March station
A new coffee shop at March station with award-winning hot chocolate and tasty pastries will be officially opened this month.
The Silver Oak Coffee outlet is set to be unveiled by Mayor of March Rob Skoulding on January 22 at 10am.
March residents, Bruce and Susanne, have been roasting high quality speciality coffee for the people of Cambridgeshire for more than six years, but this is their first station shop.
They have their roastery just outside Ely and are on the Ely Market six days a week with their flagship rig where people can buy beans or drink their coffee on the roof.
To celebrate the opening they are offering a complementary coffee to everyone who comes to support them on the day between 9.30am and 11am.
There will also be free entry into a prize draw to win a hamper brimming with a range of Silver Oak Coffee and a £10 voucher to spend on drinks at March Station.
Pick up an entry form at the station or email email@example.com for a form.
- 1 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 2 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 3 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 4 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 5 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 6 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 7 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 8 Rachael takes bronze at national hairdressing competition
- 9 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 10 Primary school plans for new town take step forward