Ely’s Silver Oak Coffee unveil new shop at March station
A new coffee shop at March station with award-winning hot chocolate and tasty pastries will be officially opened this month.
The Silver Oak Coffee outlet is set to be unveiled by Mayor of March Rob Skoulding on January 22 at 10am.
March residents, Bruce and Susanne, have been roasting high quality speciality coffee for the people of Cambridgeshire for more than six years, but this is their first station shop.
They have their roastery just outside Ely and are on the Ely Market six days a week with their flagship rig where people can buy beans or drink their coffee on the roof.
To celebrate the opening they are offering a complementary coffee to everyone who comes to support them on the day between 9.30am and 11am.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be free entry into a prize draw to win a hamper brimming with a range of Silver Oak Coffee and a £10 voucher to spend on drinks at March Station.
Pick up an entry form at the station or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a form.
- 1 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 6 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 7 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 8 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 10 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit