Ely’s Silver Oak Coffee unveil new shop at March station
A new coffee shop at March station with award-winning hot chocolate and tasty pastries will be officially opened this month.
The Silver Oak Coffee outlet is set to be unveiled by Mayor of March Rob Skoulding on January 22 at 10am.
March residents, Bruce and Susanne, have been roasting high quality speciality coffee for the people of Cambridgeshire for more than six years, but this is their first station shop.
They have their roastery just outside Ely and are on the Ely Market six days a week with their flagship rig where people can buy beans or drink their coffee on the roof.
To celebrate the opening they are offering a complementary coffee to everyone who comes to support them on the day between 9.30am and 11am.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be free entry into a prize draw to win a hamper brimming with a range of Silver Oak Coffee and a £10 voucher to spend on drinks at March Station.
Pick up an entry form at the station or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a form.
- 1 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 2 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 3 What are the outstanding and good schools in Cambridgeshire?
- 4 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 5 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 6 Rainbow alliance hoping to bring sunshine to the Fens
- 7 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 8 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 9 ‘Shovel-ready’ mayor brings key schemes back from the brink
- 10 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home